Community Forum

Science Channel - How To Watch

New Poster

Science Channel - How To Watch

Does anyone know if the Science Channel can be added to a package? The 140+ channel package has everything we like except for the Science Channel. Hate to spend that much more money for one channel. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Science Channel - How To Watch

It's only available on the Preferred tier and similar. Not sure if there is a 'cheap' way to watch the channel on a streaming service. I think I only found it as part of a package that would make it more expensive then just upgrading your Comcast tier.

Expert

@asteinhilber01 wrote:

Does anyone know if the Science Channel can be added to a package? The 140+ channel package has everything we like except for the Science Channel. Hate to spend that much more money for one channel. 

If you have a decent computer with broadband, or a "smart tv" (works best). Go to You Tube and search "Science Channel". You fill find full episodes to view there. This works for almost all cable channels of this nature.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

But, are they legal?

Expert

Yes!  The channels upload shows all the time. Usually after the orginal showing on the channel (cable or other).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, asteinhiber01. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I can certainly take a look at your account and see if we have any good promotions to get the Preferred Tier of channels added to your account. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, asteinhilber01. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.