Community Forum

SNY channel

New Poster

SNY channel

WHAT HAPPENED TO SNY COMCAST? HOPE IT COMES BACK OR I MIGHT HAVE TO LEAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Poster

Re: SNY channel

LOOKS LIKE SNY, BOSTON, AND MID ATLANTIC ARE ALL GONE NOW ... GOOD BYE SPORTS PACKAGE  ONLY  RENEW DURING FOOTBALL SEASON.... I AM SO MAD AND CALLED UP MADE COMPLAINT TO THEM ....

New Poster

Has anyone been able to get an answer? I think it is now gone from Comcast line up for South Florida. 

New Poster

I just spoke with a (no) customer service person.  It took her 45 minutes to confirm SNY has been pulled from Comcast - they blame it on SNY - they have NOT notified any customers and continue to charge us for the service.  I am notifying the Florida Consumer Board for fraud.  They are charging us for a service, discontinued the service without notifying us, and continue to charge - illegal.

Just called DirectTV.

New Poster

It was confirmed they cancelled SNY on Comcast in central Florida.

New Poster

Direct tv doesn’t have SNY either.

Silver Problem Solver

On January 11, 2018, FSN Prime Ticket, FSN Sun, NBCS Bay Area, NBCS Boston,
Outside TV, SportsNet NY and World Fishing Network will no longer be available on Sports
Entertainment Package. Spike will move from Digital Preferred to Sports Entertainment
Package. Please note that Spike is rebranding as "Paramount Network" on January 18, 2018.
On or around December 12, 2017, ESPN Classic will no longer be available.

New Poster

We moved down here and signed up for Xfinity Cable on February 10th and they gave us a line up that said we were getting SNY.  Imagine our surprise when we realize that we can get NY Mets or Uconn Men’s and Women’s Basketball.  I’m really surprised about this because I had a big discussion in the store about needing these channels.  So how is anyone supposed to folllow their team?  Live in a condo and I can’t have sattelite dish.  Any other ideas?

New Poster

They didn't tell you that you couldn't get Mets games even though you had the channel? That's what happens when they hire people and they don't train them. Sports, especially baseball, are regional. You would get SNY and YES, but you are blacked out from the baseball games. Same goes for basketball and hockey. As for how to watch SNY now, PlayStation Vue has it. I'm about to sign up for it just to get my post game coverage.