Community Forum

Requesting a new channel

New Poster

Requesting a new channel

I would like to know if we can get the stations for RFD-TV and/or The Cowboy Channel.

We had them with Directv and miss seeing several programs.  This is a farm/cowboy area

we live in, am surprised that is has been omitted.

Thank you, Karen Wolfe

Official Employee

Re: Requesting a new channel

Hi Toughmonkey, thank you for your feedback regarding The Cowboy Channel and RFD-TV. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Toughmonkey wrote:

I would like to know if we can get the stations for RFD-TV and/or The Cowboy Channel.

We had them with Directv and miss seeing several programs.  This is a farm/cowboy area

we live in, am surprised that is has been omitted.

Thank you, Karen Wolfe

Good luck with getting RFD-TV -- meaning, I wouldn't count on it.  Comcast was carrying it in some areas, but has dropped it despite requests from customers to keep carrying it.  And those of us also in rural areas who would love to have it have requested it repeatedly, only to have the requests go nowhere.  I hope you have better luck.

Official Employee

@mrshvd3 - Thank you for your feedback. Certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!