Community Forum

Remove FOX NEWS from channel lineup

Deaton17
New Poster

Remove FOX NEWS from channel lineup

I would like to have FOX News removed from the regular channel lineup. I don't want any of my money going to support their lies and distortions. I will be looking into non-cable streaming options if Fox remains in the lineup.

Lou12
Regular Visitor

Re: Remove FOX NEWS from channel lineup

Yes, remove FOX News/Propaganda

Again
Expert

You can neither add nor remove individual channels.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
American-Heart
New Poster

Then pull the plug my friend. I have to pay $ 10 additional for stupid sports channels that I have never EVER watched not even one time, just because they are a "part" of my package. At least Fox is included, not extra. You have the choice to not watch it, it's at no additinal cost to you. I HAVE NO CHOICE. I M NOT WATCHING AND STILL PAYING FOR SPORTS CHANNELS! GRRRRRR

PapaJoe777
Regular Visitor

Does that mean that no matter how many customers request a channel to be added or removed, Xfinity won't do anything about it?

baz123
Regular Contributor

I wouldn't hold my breath.

They say they care, but Xfinity does what it wants.  Customers have been asking for OAN for years and it hasn't happened.  They were furious when TCM was moved to another package that required an additional fee.  Yet, their extreme reaction changed nothing.

If there's something you don't like, your only options are to pay up, don't watch or go elsewhere.