Community Forum

Reelz Channel

New Poster

Reelz Channel

Has anyone found the REELZ Channel? I have searched for it on the web site and on the ads for "The Kennedys" it says REELZ is available on Comcast but I haven't found it.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Reelz Channel

In Boston area, try 198

Silver Problem Solver

ccmmyy

Go to the Blue PROGRAMMING button on top of this page, selecet Channel Lineups, enter your location and you can search by tiers to see where Reelz channel is located. In my area it is only available on Digital Preferred tier

Gold Problem Solver

I hope you get a list of your channels.

For my area, it used to be available. But for the past week all I see is a blank page telling me

Channel Lineup

We are currently working to provide channel lineup information for your area.

Gold Problem Solver

Try entering your zip code at this site.

New Poster

Thanks. I think it is unfortunately not available here (Boulder/Denver) because it isn't showing up on the channel listing.

Silver Problem Solver

QE

Those pesky Internet "squirrels" must be at it again. I just checked my link out and it worked. Of course I can't guarantee the listings for the OP will be 100% correct. I found some channel errrors on my listing.

New Poster

I did a search using my zip code and Reelz was only found on Satillite and Verizon, no comcast.  I hope they add it though!!

Frequent Visitor

You may want to call 800-COMCAST.  My zipcode did not give a comcast channel for REELZ CHANNEL but having the search feature using my comcast remote and entering THE KENNEDYS worked. It is on channel 198 on my system. In fact, right now there is a Kennedys/Behind The Story airing (4/2/11 at NOON)

New Poster

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried everything that was suggested and they don't offer REELZ Channel in the Denver/Boulder area. It is frustrating that Comcast hypes it, via The Kennedys, and then doesn't have it available in my area.

New Poster

hi i also can not find this channel in denver, but if you use the search option and type in kennedys it will take you to it on demand!? at least you can watch the show!  better than nothing I guess! hope this helps!

New Poster

In Fort Myers, FL, go to On Demand.

Most Valued Poster

I am furious. I have Comcast  HD cable at the highest level of programming they offer in the Dale City, Va area and we have enough channels to make just about eferyone happy but of course NOT Reelz channel  and  we really wanted to see the Kennedy mini series.

I got all excited when I found RLTV and thought that was REELZ but turns out its Retirement TV.

Terri b

Tags (1)
New Poster

Thanks for that. I had previously tried to search for The Kennedys in On Demand but got nothing. Now it's there.

Gold Problem Solver

On Demand. 

New Poster

Did you try searching for it in On Demand? I was able to get it there, even though we don't get Reelz Channel.

Most Valued Poster

Well I'll be darned...its THERE under tv series. I am so happy that  I got on this forum. Thank you so very much.

Terri B

ccmmyy wrote:

Did you try searching for it in On Demand? I was able to get it there, even though we don't get Reelz Channel.

ccmmyy wrote:

New Poster

I found it on demand
New Poster

on demand got to "tv series" to watch "THE KENNEDYS"

New Poster

Denver....Just got done watching it. Go in On Demand the search and type in The Kennedy's  8 episodes in 7 segments. Great. Not the regular search. 

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

I haven't found Reelz on Comcast either. But in my search for the mini-series The Kennedys, it's apparent

that MANY are interested in viewing it. I watched the first 2 episodes in Phoenix and thought it was pretty compelling. Unfortunately I can't get Reelz in Denver so I won't be watching the other 6 episodes unless I buy the dvd.

Silver Problem Solver

I think the problem is that there's nothing else interesting on the Reelz channel. Should Comcast really pay to get the channel just for this one miniseries? I guess that's why Reelz acquired the series in the first place, they were hoping it would get their foot in the door with all the cable operators. Some companies went for it, but apparently not Comcast.

Silver Problem Solver

It's in the Minnesota system. At least on the Minneapolis headend offerings

Most Valued Poster

I live in the Wash DC area and Comcast does not carry Reelz BUT they do carry the Kennedys miniseries under TV series in ON DEMAND.

New Poster

I didn't have any problem finding it. Reelz is channel 150 on Comcast (Boulder / Denver) Colorado.

Problem Solver

Reelz is channel 161 throughout the DC Metro area. Comcast only sparingly carries the HD feed of Reelz Channel in a few markets.