Community Forum

Recorded Programs

Regular Visitor

Recorded Programs

For 2 nights, Jeopardy has been Pre Emptied, and when I go the next day to see the Program, instead of viewing Jeopardy, I get Wheel of Fortune, which I did not record, nor do I watch. Why is this? this has happened for 2 nights, Wednesday night, and Friday night, The Program on Wednesday night should have been shown on Thursday Night along with the program for Thursday Night, and the Friday Night program should have been shown on Saturday. S35 EP 193 and S35 EP 195 No point in using the recording system if it does not work properly. Rob
Official Employee

Re: Recorded Programs

Greetings, robwalk! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having an issue with some recordings. I know get frustrated when my favorite show doesn't get recorded properly. If you are still having issues with new recordings going forward from last week, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Recorded Programs

Hello, robwalk. I have not heard back from you and hope your issue was resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!