Community Forum

Recommendation that Xfinity improve local weather information for Washington, DC, customers

New Poster

Recommendation that Xfinity improve local weather information for Washington, DC, customers

My neighbors and I recommend that you return the wonderful Local Weather Channel #101 to the lineup. You dropped it a few years ago and we greatly miss it. In fact, due to its removal some of us are considering switching to another TV provider. Note: The Weather Channel - #34 - local weather coverage is a poor substitue.

Also, we ask that your restore more current information and an extended forecast to the Main Menu Local Weather selection - including relative humidity.

Thank you!

Official Employee

Re: Recommendation that Xfinity improve local weather information for Washington, DC, customers

Hello @3rdswdc, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We appreciate you being a loyal customer and I absolutely understand your concerns. We constantly evaluate content availability for our customers. We can pass along your feedback and note your interest.​​ Please reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!