Community Forum

Re: Where is Heroes and Icons TV Channel?

Frequent Visitor

I had H/I channel and today I turned it on and it's some stinking Bible channel.  Seriously, Comcast?  What is going on?  Spike Channel disappeared about a month ago too.  It seems most of my line up is junk TV channels - home shopping, music stations that don't even play videos, Spanish speaking only channels.  My bill keeps going up and all the channels I like are disappearing not leaving me much choice any longer.

Silver Problem Solver

H&I is a BROADCAST network carried by one of your local broadcast channels. Comcast simply passes on what they air. You need to find out what channel that was and contact them. It's also possible it moved to another broadcast channel that may or may not be carried by Comcast on another cable channel.

Frequent Visitor

I found out H AND I has been moved to a more expensive cable package as did SPIKE channel. No warning. Nothing. Only way I can get them is to upgrade to a much more expensive package. So, I am paying more money for what I have with my choices being reduced. Soon enough I won't have anything if this keeps up.
Silver Problem Solver

That makes no sense. H&I is a broadcast network and should be available even in Limited Basic.

Maybe one of the Comcast employees can look into this (what area are you located?) and find out what is going on.

Frequent Visitor

that is what the rep said - the channel, along with Spike channel - were moved to another package and if we want those we need to bump up to a more expensive package.  I am having a hard enough time affording their basic cable service and internet as is with the costs constantly going up and seeing a reduction in choices instead of more choices.  I long since thought this is something they would do (call it my own conspiracy theory) that they are monitoring the channels we tend to watch the most and remove them in order to force us to bump up to the more expensive packages.  It would have been nice to see the channels replaced with something similar - but more home shopping networks, religious channels, or other just plain junk stations?  Seriously???

I'm just so disappointed and we've been long time customers of Comcast since the early '80s.  Smiley Sad 

Silver Problem Solver

There are Comcast employees who are on these forums. They have the red user names. Hopefully, one of them will read it. You can also try sending them a message directly. You can click the little envelope icon near the upper-right (between the bell and your round user icon), then click on 'Compose New Message'. Try sending to one or more of ComcastTeds, ComcastJessie, ComcastPhill, or ComcastZach. They can hopefully look into it, as some of the Comcast reps are not always correct.

As mentioned, a broadcast network should always be part of Limited Basic.

New Poster

yeah Comcast these days are very bad not alot of channel I dont injoy anymore someday I might cancel all together my bill also geting higher and higher,

New Poster

How do I get Heroes & Icons channel on my comcast account?