Community Forum

Re: WE and ID

Highlighted
Contributor

I have called them 4 times now along with using your suggestion.  They keep coming back saying those channels are no longer part of my plan eventhough they are listed under the Preferred section of the xFinity line-up.  THough I have tried to hold down my tone...it gets rather frustrating discussing this situatio with each and every rep who is reading from their manual.  A supervisor cam on the last time and told me the same thing.  I'm not giving up...they are listed as part of my plan and I should continue to receive those channels.

Expert

@Vigorman wrote:

I have called them 4 times now along with using your suggestion.  They keep coming back saying those channels are no longer part of my plan eventhough they are listed under the Preferred section of the xFinity line-up.  THough I have tried to hold down my tone...it gets rather frustrating discussing this situatio with each and every rep who is reading from their manual.  A supervisor cam on the last time and told me the same thing.  I'm not giving up...they are listed as part of my plan and I should continue to receive those channels.

I moved your post to the x1 area and I have escalated your issue to the official employees. look for a contact in this thread from them.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi @Vigorman

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd be more than happy to review your lineup and the packages needed to receive WE and ID. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message? If you are not the account holder, please include their first and last name as it appears on the monthly statement, and the phone number associated with the account as well. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!