Community Forum

Re: Removing channels

New Poster

Xfinity, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.   I have been trying to change my service plan for 3 days now.  I was placed on hold yesterday to speak to a representative then you all hung up on me. When I called right back I got the automated message that your office is now closed.  Today I claled and selected option 6 to remove channels and the system hung up on me again.  Now I have been on hold for 30 minutes waiting on someone to get on the phone and I'm still holding.  I will be cancelling ALL (internet/cable/phone) of my services with you all today.!!!!!!!!!!   Your customer service is a Pitiful joke...

Official Employee

XfinisaJoke1, so sorry to hear about that experience but I am glad you've chosen to post here on the forums. I'd be happy to turn this experience around and get you the channel line up you're looking for. Please send me a private message with your full name so I can access your account and work with you to remove the channels you no longer need. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!