Community Forum

Re: Pixelation and signal drop out on nbcsn 723

Frequent Visitor

I see plenty of stuttering on NBCSN only as well, on all boxes. It is not my primary box, this is the only channel it happens and only during the live feed.

The Premiere League games all have this issue, which is the only time I watch this channel and pay extra for it. The replays are fine, the games on CNBC and on NBC are all fine without stutter.

I opened a case without any reply so far. All other channels are fine, all other live games are fine, it is not my gear or my TV, cables, etc.

Frequent Visitor

Still happening as of this morning games, channel 848 here. Makes games about unwatchable.

Frequent Visitor

Specifically - 9/30/2017 Huddersfield Town v Tottenham - stutter throughout game. Man U v Crystal Palace, so far, signal is working as expected. I'm beginning to wonder if its the non-direct NBCSN signal working correctly and the NBCSN signal that is not.

Frequent Visitor

11/5 - Chelsea v ManU and the Man City v Arsenal game, both with stutter on both TVs. Last week was the same, it is getting to be a joke. No other signal on this station does it, not that I want to watch anything else but did for testing purposes.

Expert

cjstrain94 wrote:

11/5 - Chelsea v ManU and the Man City v Arsenal game, both with stutter on both TVs. Last week was the same, it is getting to be a joke. No other signal on this station does it, not that I want to watch anything else but did for testing purposes.

did you try a portable device (phone or tablet) or a PC for the streaming live channel at same time to see if the stream was OK or had same problem?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I want to let you all know this is happening on the Xfinity stream app and on my laptop as well.  The channel is not right.  

Expert

ditimely wrote:

I want to let you all know this is happening on the Xfinity stream app and on my laptop as well.  The channel is not right.  

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi ditimely and just to confirm this is happening on your cable boxes as well?

Thank you

New Poster

I have the same ongoing problem. Channel 723 only. Like others who are reporting this problem, it ruins the experience of watching premier league games. We can't all be having the same local issue in our homes, so it has to be either the stream coming from NBC or something at Comcast.

New Poster

HELP ! SIgnal drop and pixelated image on MBCSN channels 55, 206 and 1207 - advertisements and live