Community Forum

Re: How do I view a program that I recorded?

New Poster

I just recently got the DVR box, and I see the recordings that I have made for today, but not the ones from the day before? I see that they are scheduled to be recorded, but the episodes prior to today have not been recorded?  In the userguide I also see that folders would be made for multiple episodes, yet I do not see those either.  Am I missing something?

Gold Problem Solver

JanelleMarie wrote:

I just recently got the DVR box, and I see the recordings that I have made for today, but not the ones from the day before? I see that they are scheduled to be recorded, but the episodes prior to today have not been recorded?  In the userguide I also see that folders would be made for multiple episodes, yet I do not see those either.  Am I missing something?

Shows scheduled to be recorded are listed under Scheduled Recordings. Once a show has recorded the title will not be shown in Scheduled Recordings.

To watch the recorded shows My DVR/My Recordings which can ordered by you according to date, channel or title. Scroll down the page and keep going to the next page if there is one for more recordings.

Folders will be created ONLY if you have enabled their creation. A folder will only appear when the same program is recorded twice.

To enable folders press the Menu button on your remote

Using the arrows above or below the OK button scroll to Set Up, press OK

Within Setup scroll to DVR Setup, press OK If Folders says OFF, use the > next to OK to turn it on

This all applies to regular DVR's. If you have an X1 system it may be different.

Official Employee

JanelleMarie wrote:

Apologies for the confusion we may have caused. In reviewing your account, I can see that you have a Cisco RNG 200N DVR. 

DVR Folders are not yet available for our Cisco-branded cable boxes. Are you able to now see and access all of your DVR recordings? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!