Community Forum

QVC2 - when will Comcast offer this channel?

Regular Visitor

QVC2 - when will Comcast offer this channel?

We've been waiting for a while.  When will this channel be added to our lineup?

Official Employee

Re: QVC2 - when will Comcast offer this channel?

Hi Ray_The_Man, thank you for reaching out regarding QVC2 and understand your want for this channel to be added to your lineup, but as of right now no information on when or if this channel will be added.  What I will do, is send a request to your local area team to consider adding QVC2.

Thank you

New Poster

I agree. I have been waiting for an inordinate amount of time for you to add QVC2 to your lineup. There are multiple foreign language channels and far more than enough sports channels. You already have HSN AND HSN2 and, as the supposed best TV provider, I would think it wouldn't be that difficult to add QVC2.
New Poster

I have not seen any updates about QVC2 being added since 2017 - what is happening?  We do not need any more foreign language channels - we want QVC2!

New Poster

I totally agree with the previous posters. I ended up here bc of doing a search to see if someone had started a thread about q2. Our family recently moved and decided to get Comcast bc of positive reviews from people in town. We’d been Directv members for 12 years. We would really like to enjoy QVC 2 again. We are very disappointed that Comcast doesn’t carry it in their packages. We sure hope to see it soon.
New Poster

When will Comcast add this to are tv programing? Love QVC need QVC2?

Official Employee

Hello everyone. 

Unfortunately, there have been no new updates regarding the status of QVC2 and if it will be added to our lineup. I will forward this new feedback so it can be taken into concideration.