Community Forum

Purchase of a new plan

New Poster

Purchase of a new plan

I am a current Comcast customer and my son just bought a house.  He would like to have internet and TV installed at his new house.  Is it cheaper to start a new account for him, or add another location to my existing account?

Expert

Re: Purchase of a new plan

@lgannese wrote:

I am a current Comcast customer and my son just bought a house.  He would like to have internet and TV installed at his new house.  Is it cheaper to start a new account for him, or add another location to my existing account?

It's probably cheaper to start new.  However, IMHO, if he's old enough to buy a house, he should have his own account now in his own name.  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Purchase of a new plan

lgannese-- In addition to the provided information. It would probably be cheaper for your son to get new services. Also, he can either reach out to us but would need to start a new thread. Or, he can call our 1-800-comcast number to get pricing and set up service.