Community Forum

Printable channel listing by channel number, name

New Poster

Printable channel listing by channel number, name

How do I get a printed (printable) channel lineup, with channel numbers for my zip (30341) and my package.  Cannot find this on the website for Comcast/Xfinity...

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Printable channel listing by channel number, name

Service Centers should have printed channel lineups. Check locations and hours at http://customer.xfinity.com/service-center-locations. PDF versions of the service center lineups exist, but are not available to customers unless an employee posts them here.

Comcast may have the lineup for your area online at http://www.xfinity.com/Customers/Clu/ChannelLineup.ashx, but the format will not really be suitable for printing without a LOT of editing.

Admin1

Hi islasuzanne -- Bruce is correct that the service centers do carry printed lineups. I can send you an emailed copy and possibly arrange to have a printed lineup mailed to you. I would need to get your account information to do so. Please send that to me in a private message.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

drove to service center...thanks, but most annoyed that I had to do it this way.  way to go, comcast

New Poster

as I replied to Bruce, I drove to a service center...this shouldn't be so hard, comcast!  very inconvenient

Admin1

Apologies for the hassle but glad to hear you were able to obtain one. 

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

Want a channel lineup by alpha not number. Website will not give me one for 02559

New Poster

i am trying to get a listing of my channels and numbers