Community Forum

Printable channel lineup

Frequent Visitor

Printable channel lineup

I some how managed to find a channel lineup for my area that listed the channels.  It listed the SD channel with the HD channel next to it.  This was wonderful.  It printed pretty small, on two pages.  Of course my husband dumped a soda on it and I am not able to find it again.  Everything I find prints each channel separately.  It is so nice seeing the HD channel next to the SD channel.  Can anyone help me find this particular page again?  

Official Employee

Re: Printable channel lineup

Hi Nobbynoodle,

I believe I know what you are looking for. Here is the Link where you can get your channel lineup. Also, if you would like I can send you a printable channel lineup. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Regular Visitor

Comcastshane, you must be kidding. Who the heck would print out this. You need more training in understanding customer requests. Arrgghh!

New Poster

This link takes me to the Xfinity streaming app! I just want a listing of the channel numbers with the channels. Can't believe I can't find one that's printer friendly. I am not printing out a hundred pages! Can you help?