Community Forum

Printable HD channel guide. How do I print one out?

New Poster

Printable HD channel guide. How do I print one out?

How do I print out my HD TV giude?

Thanks

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Printable HD channel guide. How do I print one out?

New Poster

Can't find a guide with just the channel listing. Boo Hiss!!!

Silver Problem Solver

Spoiler

click the link above to access your channel listing. most people know what channels they get and where they are.

Valued Contributor

your best bet for a lineup card is to call or go to one of the service centers. Unfortunately a company as big as comcast doesn't seem like it wants to make it easy for it's customers to print out a channel lineup that is NOT 36 pages long.

New Poster

I just did an online chat with a Comcast rep (go to "Contact Us" and chat is an option).  I explained that I wanted a hard copy of my HD channel only lineup, and she processed a request to mail one to me. 

Bronze Problem Solver

pgron wrote:

I just did an online chat with a Comcast rep (go to "Contact Us" and chat is an option).  I explained that I wanted a hard copy of my HD channel only lineup, and she processed a request to mail one to me. 

Please let us know when you get it...

New Poster

I just want an HD channel guide

Regular Contributor

Susieslots45,

This is a frustration for many of us and the website that others keep refering to get a listing is awful while the site claims to be able to sort when you print you get 36 plus pages rather than a one page printout. To get around this  go to either your local Comcast office to get a printed copy or create your own in Excel.  Over the years I have created an Excel template and when channels are added/deleated based on my subscription tier  I update this personalized template  it might take sometime to create but worth it down the road, good luck.

Steve

Bronze Problem Solver

You may find the list of channels you get on one of your old bills, rumor has it that Comcast adds that info app. twice a year?

Silver Problem Solver

They included one in my Feb. bill this year. Will see if they put one in on the Aug. or Sept. billings.

New Poster

AND their prices per month,  thank you