Community Forum

Preaseaon NBA league pass schedule?

Problem Solver

Preaseaon NBA league pass schedule?

How does that work? and what is the price for full season? just asking Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Preaseaon NBA league pass schedule?

Apparently, there's no "master list" of preseason games on NBA League Pass.  What you have to do is, you have to go to the NBA's daily schedule site (www.nba.com/games); in the left column, it will list the games for one day (which you can change), and it will say "LEAGUE PASS" in the upper right corner of that game's box if it is available.

For example, on Friday 9/28, the 76ers game against Melbourne United is on League Pass; on Saturday 9/29, Portland-Toronto, and Dallas-Beijing Ducks are on.

Assuming the price is what is listed on the NBA League Pass website, it is $200 for the entire season (plus preseason) with commercials, or $250 without.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

it looks like it's cheaper to do the monthly payments since it comes out too 180.

and i was rounding to 30 dollars. instead of getting the chunk of 200.

I wonder if ordering through comcasts and doing through monthly payments how much is it?

Seems like monthly is the way to go since it comes out cheaper.

Official Employee

Hi Pharrell,

I can provide you with pricing details for the NBA League Pass. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!