Community Forum

Poor tv service

New Poster

Poor tv service

I’m looking for any other Swansea Xfinity customers that are having problems watching TV. I have talked with around 30 customers so far who all complain about the same thing, poor picture service. This  poor service includes the picture breaking up, voice going off, the picture going off, voice breaking up, etc. Also the commercials are back to being louder than the program being watched. Why is that?   

Why is our tv reception so bad and our cable bill so high? Comcast needs to explain to us, the paying consumer, why we have such poor picture quality and what they are planning to do about. If they cannot rectify the problem then we will need to talk to town officials regarding the life of Comcast in our town.

Please respond to this if you are having the same difficulty with your Xfinity TV.

New Poster

Re: Poor tv service

i have the same problem with tlc and the animal channel. i pay so much for my cable and those channels go in and out alll day.  does anyone else have this problem?   its like i have satalite dish and its bad weather outside. thats what it looks like...i'm really upset about this..