Community Forum

Please Add Both CBS News Channel and ABC News Channel to your cable lineup here in the Boston Area

New Poster

Please Add Both CBS News Channel and ABC News Channel to your cable lineup here in the Boston Area

It seems to me that it is quite unfair that you deny your customers the opportunity watch both streaming, 24 hour news services from

your subscribers.  Your reasons are more then obvious as you own NBC.  However as a carrier service, don't you think you have a responsibillty to give us a choice of the American services as both CNN and MSNBC are more political talk and not news?

Thank you

Valued Contributor

Re: Please Add Both CBS News Channel and ABC News Channel to your cable lineup here in the Boston Ar

stevenjaz wrote:

It seems to me that it is quite unfair that you deny your customers the opportunity watch both streaming, 24 hour news services from

your subscribers.  Your reasons are more then obvious as you own NBC.  However as a carrier service, don't you think you have a responsibillty to give us a choice of the American services as both CNN and MSNBC are more political talk and not news?

Thank you

CBSN is a streaming service. The company does not make it available as a cable channel. I'm not sure if there is an equivalent ABC News service available as a stream or cable channel.

Official Employee

Re: Please Add Both CBS News Channel and ABC News Channel to your cable lineup here in the Boston...

Hi @stevenjaz, thank you for your feedback regarding CBS News Channel and ABC News Channel. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. 

Please feel free to leave feedback here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/