Community Forum

Pixilation problems

New Poster

Pixilation problems

I have had similar pixilation problems for about a month on 2 stations.  The channels work fine on my tv that only has the adapter to get basic cable.   I've talked to Xfinity twice and they have rebooted, refreshed, checked signals, had me check connections.  Nothing has helped.  They said that someone would call me back, but no one has.  I've tried a couple of things that are on these forums and they haven't worked either.  With the amount of my bill each month, it would be nice to be able to watch all the channels. 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Pixilation problems

@Leslie14 wrote:

I have had similar pixilation problems for about a month on 2 stations.  The channels work fine on my tv that only has the adapter to get basic cable.   I've talked to Xfinity twice and they have rebooted, refreshed, checked signals, had me check connections.  Nothing has helped.  They said that someone would call me back, but no one has.  I've tried a couple of things that are on these forums and they haven't worked either.  With the amount of my bill each month, it would be nice to be able to watch all the channels. 

This issue may not be addressable remotely... you may need a TECH onsite to evaluate and make the necessary repairs.  This may end up being an issue with the frequency that the channels are being delivered to you on..... especially if the channels are adjacent to each other