Community Forum

Paramount network

New Poster

Paramount network

What package do I need to purchase to get paramount network. This is absurd I can't find it anywhere on the website. I'm trying to SPEND money!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Paramount network

I think in most areas, it is in the Preferred package.

New Poster

Same problem. I wanna watch yellowstone. Just called and the rep said the channel is no longer in their lineup. Cant find it on the stream app at all
Silver Problem Solver

Paramount used to be named Spike (before that, The National Network. before that, The Nashville Network [TNN]). It's possible some lists may be out of date and have the old name.

New Poster

They just pulled a big switcheroo and put the Paramount channel into a more expensive tier 240+ channels in the Sports and Entertainment package. I had been watching the series since it started with no problem then..... Oh, by thy way we moved it and it will cost you more. What a Rip !!!!

Expert

@Tstarre wrote:
Same problem. I wanna watch yellowstone. Just called and the rep said the channel is no longer in their lineup. Cant find it on the stream app at all

The Paramount network channel is available in my service area (Twin cities MN). That being the case, all episodes so far of Yellowstone have been found on ON DEMAND (linear cable) in both HD and SD.

local service areas decide if they have enough viewers to carry certain channels.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

Went to watch yellowstone and the first episode on demand is gone.  Why?

Expert

@tbill1 wrote:

Went to watch yellowstone and the first episode on demand is gone.  Why?

Sometimes the owners of shows only allow a limited time for Comcast to continue showing certain episodes. They may be planning to replay the episodes on Paramount sometime after the first season ends.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I have the same problem.  All you get with Xfinity is a bunch of infomercial channels trying to sell you junk and Hispanic stations.  A waste of money.  Can you say "Cut the cord!"