Community Forum

Paramount Network Channel

New Poster

Paramount Network Channel

What exact package is the Paramount Network supposed to come in now? I saw a post about it coming in the Sports and Entertainment package but that would require me to pay for 240 + channels when I only want the one. I'm also upset its been moved into a whole other section like CMT which had nothing to do with sports....

Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Paramount Network Channel

@DBH2nd wrote:

What exact package is the Paramount Network supposed to come in now? I saw a post about it coming in the Sports and Entertainment package but that would require me to pay for 240 + channels when I only want the one. I'm also upset its been moved into a whole other section like CMT which had nothing to do with sports....

I have the Paramount channels since it first came out this year. The HD and SD channels are in my "Digital Preferred" package I have had for over 10 years now.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes, I had access to that channel as well until yesterday when I got a message that it was now a Subscription channel.
Expert

@DBH2nd wrote:
Yes, I had access to that channel as well until yesterday when I got a message that it was now a Subscription channel.

I just checked my tv for the Paramont Channel (PAR). The HD channel is 866 on Bloomington Comcast (TC viewing area). It was playing a movie now. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!