Community Forum

Paramount Channel

New Poster

Paramount Channel

Why don’t we get the Paramount channel? I’m in Santa Clara and its not offered here.

Official Employee

Re: Paramount Channel

Hello Jeanniekl, in your area the Paramount Network is available on channels 45 (SD) and 743 (HD). For a complete listing of channels in your area please see here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/ 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Your response wasn’t very helpful. I clicked on the link with the channels and neither was listed....that’s because Paramount channel is only available for premiere plus or higher packages. Bummer.

Official Employee

Jeanniekl wrote: Your response wasn’t very helpful. I clicked on the link with the channels and neither was listed....that’s because Paramount channel is only available for premiere plus or higher packages. Bummer.

My response was a general response due to the channel number and package details being different depending on the area you're in. In reading your initial post "Why don’t we get the Paramount channel? I’m in Santa Clara and its not offered here." I was under the assumption the channel was not offered in your area. However the channel is offered, but you must subscribe to a specific TV tier to get the channel in your line up. Please reach back out to me here if you need assistance with upgrading your current TV tier. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!