Community Forum

Pac-12 Washington is not available in Seattle??

New Poster

Pac-12 Washington is not available in Seattle??

I understand that Pac 12 networks has flipped its national HD feed and moved its regional networks to the SD format on another channel. When I try to access Pac 12 Washington here in Seattle with my Digital Preferred account. I am told it needs to be "added to my channel lineup." After spending hours scouring the Xfinity site for any useful information and then spending 20 minutes with a service chat, the answer is that it is not available in my area. Are you kidding me? I live in Washington, yet I cannot get Pac 12 Washington network? Can anyone explain this to me? 

Official Employee

Re: Pac-12 Washington is not available in Seattle??

js88 wrote:

I understand that Pac 12 networks has flipped its national HD feed and moved its regional networks to the SD format on another channel. When I try to access Pac 12 Washington here in Seattle with my Digital Preferred account. I am told it needs to be "added to my channel lineup." After spending hours scouring the Xfinity site for any useful information and then spending 20 minutes with a service chat, the answer is that it is not available in my area. Are you kidding me? I live in Washington, yet I cannot get Pac 12 Washington network? Can anyone explain this to me? 

Apologies for any confusion we may have caused.

PAC12 Washington is certainly available in your area. It is on channel 430 included as part of the Sports Entertainment Package.  

I've gone ahead and added the Sports Entertainment Package on your account at no charge for the next three months. Thanks for your patience.   

Regular Visitor

maybe i'm missing something; are you saying pac-12 washington is not actually offered in hd, in washington? i was just about to order this stupid Sports/Entertainment Tier and now I'm wondering what exactly I will get for my money.

Official Employee

pjeffe001 wrote:

maybe i'm missing something; are you saying pac-12 washington is not actually offered in hd, in washington? i was just about to order this stupid Sports/Entertainment Tier and now I'm wondering what exactly I will get for my money.

Apologies for any confusion we may have caused.

In your area of Washington, PAC-12 Washington is available on channel 430 as part of the Sports and Entertainment Package. PAC-12 Washington is not currently available in HD in this area.

The PAC-12 National channel is available via the current level of service that you already subscribe to. In your area, the national version of the PAC-12 channel is available in SD and HD as a part of Digital Starter and above packages. Check channels 431 and 628.