Community Forum

Pac 12 BA (Bay Area)

New Poster

Pac 12 BA (Bay Area)

I upgraded my channel package yesterday to include Pac 12 BA (Bay Area).  Support chat tells me that it's "not available in your area".  That raised a few questions that the support person couldn't answer.

• I live less than a mile from the Bay.  If it's not available in my area (i.e., the (SF) Bay Area, after which the channel is named), in what area(s) is it available?
    • In other words, is Pac 12 Bay Area really not available in the Bay Area?
  • If it's not available in my area, why does it show on the Channel Guide and says that I need a subscription to see it?
    • And, what subscription is needed?
  • Apparently, I can stream that channel (haven't tried it yet).
    • Do I really need the premium channel package to stream it?  I could watch Pac 12 (w/o BA) in my standard package.  Maybe I could have streamed PAC12BA then too.
    • Is there a way to record streamable content?  (I know that's a big, independent question, but what if Cal Rugby is shown at 3am?)

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Pac 12 BA (Bay Area)

Hello Big_Ferb, I am more than happy to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!