Community Forum

PCNC

New Poster

PCNC

What is wrong with Comcast! You are removing a valued news outlet in PCNC. Local news outlets  should be left untouched. They are a valuable resource to our local community. It should not always be about numbers. If this channel is not returned soon My business with Comcast and Xfinity will be over. I will seek out new ways to find it the channels that I want.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: PCNC

PCNC is owned as a joint venture between Comcast and WPXI, the Cox-owned NBC affiliate in Pittsburgh. If Comcast is removing the channel, the channel no longer likely exists anywhere. The channel has never been available over-the-air or on satellite.

Official Employee

@vsatter1 wrote:

What is wrong with Comcast! You are removing a valued news outlet in PCNC. Local news outlets  should be left untouched. They are a valuable resource to our local community. It should not always be about numbers. If this channel is not returned soon My business with Comcast and Xfinity will be over. I will seek out new ways to find it the channels that I want.

I am still seeing that PCNC is available in your area on channels 35 and 1125 as a part of the Digital Starter package.  

Are you seeing a black screen, blue screen, or an error message or were you not able to tune to this channel at all (does the box skip over that channel)?

Thanks for any additional details that you are able to provide.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

It says This Package requires a subscription and I am 2 tiers above starter package. Comcast support said its only available on the digital starter. Very odd
New Poster

I was told, just yesterday (8/5/19) that PCNC is not available with any cable package. Comcast is hoping to get it back in the future.