Community Forum

Oxygen

New Poster

Oxygen

Why can't I get the Oxygen channel? I get something about not being subscribed to the right package but I have the package with all the v English channels...

When I try to use the Oxygen app IIT makes you soon in with your provider and it says Xfinity does not allow it.

This is frustrating.
Expert

Re: Oxygen

drnikki wrote:
Why can't I get the Oxygen channel? I get something about not being subscribed to the right package but I have the package with all the v English channels...

When I try to use the Oxygen app IIT makes you soon in with your provider and it says Xfinity does not allow it.

This is frustrating.

You probably don't have the tier that contains Oxygen.  The Guide will show you all of the channels available, but that doesn't mean that all of those channels are in the tier you subscribe to.  So, when you see that "subscription" notice it means that it's not in your tier and you would need to upgrade to the tier that contains that network, likely with an increase in price as well.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I think they are not carrying it here. I have the highest tier. Customer service can't tell me why I am not getting it. Only ,"oh I guess we are not carrying it in that market"... Maybe.
New Poster

I am having the same problem since May, now I have a message saying that they are updating my account. I called customer service for the 10th time and they told me is a Nationwide problem. 

But now I am not able to see channel 291 either, this is really annoying.

New Poster

That would make sense if I didn't have the highest tier where I am supposed to get all the channels.