Community Forum

Oprah Winfrey network not working

New Poster

Oprah Winfrey network not working

Has anyone else had issues with channels(that are in your package) not working?  For the last 2 weeks OWN has  not worked, just keeps saying channel will be available shortly. Called customer service on the phone for OVER an HOUR,, sent signals and ended with..... THE OUTAGE MUST BE ON THE broadcasters side...Wait and a hour or two... well that was Wednesday.  as of today FRIDAY... still NO OWN!!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Oprah Winfrey network not working

Hello jana3007, are you still having issues with viewing the OWN network? If so I can help, can you please send me a private message with your full address and account number by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me". 

New Poster

I am having the same issue, for weeks now. We don't watch it that often, so I just kept thinking it would correct itself, but it hasn't.
New Poster

Not working for 2 days....tried to get a refresh signal didn't go thru....customer service was nice but couldn't fix issue need a tech to come?? How would it be an issue fixed by coming doesn't make sense but what do I know?
New Poster

Yes, I had that same problem. It was with 2 of my chanels. Tech support had to come to my home. My box needed to be replaced.