Community Forum

One America News Network

New Poster

One America News Network

If upon my next renewal of xfinity I will have to consider going to DirectTv in order to get One America News Network.Is this addition being considered or not at all Thanks!

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: One America News Network

Usually any negotiations, if there are any, are kept secret until complete. Nothing has been announced at all pertaining to this network. You’ll have to make your decisions based on the information available when the time comes.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @kevvy2k, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I hope the information ComcastAndrew has provided you was helpful. We don't want to lose you as a customer and I'll be sure to pass on your feedback about One America News Network. We examine channel lineups often to offer the best content available. I would be more than happy to check for any available promotions and go over them with you. Please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@kevvy2k, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you would still like me to check for any available promotions. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!