Community Forum

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

Regular Visitor

Re: OAN on Cable

I want it too

New Poster

Re: Add One America News to Lineup

Agreed, OAN should be added for exactly that reason.

New Poster

OAN Channel

Will Comcast carry OAN channel?

Expert

Re: OAN Channel

It all depends where you like. I have the channel in my service area.

You either need to contact 1-800-XFINITY, or check with your service center in your area to find out if it is carried there, and in what tier of service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Add One America News to Lineup

You pretty much had me on your side until you took it to slamming Muslims. Dude, really?

Official Employee

Re: OAN Channel

Hi, jab721 - 

Welcome to the forum! You can view the local channel lineups here. Just make sure you log in to view the most accurate results. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

OAN

Why doesn't Xfinity have One America News on the lineup, definitely legit as CNN, Fox, MSNBC and others?

New Poster

OAN

When will you be adding One America News??

New Poster

One America News Network

I need an alternative to Fox News and CRTV.  Too many lies and too much misinformation from CNN, NBC, CBS, etc. to consider those outlets valid sources of information.  Please add OAN ASAP.