Community Forum

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

New Poster

One America News Line Up

The thread was locked - Would like to switch to Comcast - but unable to do so until you obtain OAN.  I read Comcast about FCC and contracts - but it seems to me that you have a majority asking the same question - and you would work harder at obtaining it for your customers.

Regular Visitor

One America News Network

Why don't you offer OANN? Is it because it is a conservative news network? If AT&T offers it in their channel line-up shouldn't you? Is this just another way of censoring conservative views? Please add One America News Network.

New Poster

i want the One America Network

why doesn't Comcast have this channel?

New Poster

Re: OAN Channel

I want you to provide the OAN channel or I will seriously consider other vendors.

New Poster

OAN News

When is OAN News being added to the channel lineup?  I was told months ago that it was coming and it still has not been added.

New Poster

One America News

I understand Fios has One America News and it is very popular -- many of my clients love it.  How can I get One America on Xfinity?

New Poster

OAN

When are you going to start offering OAN ?

if we don’t hear something positive it’s easy enough to switch to AT&T
New Poster

OAN - ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK

Customers have REPEATEDLY asked for OAN network in the channel lineup; do you guys have any intention of offering it?? Other providers offer it & we're considering changing if you have no intention of offering it. YES or NO??
Valued Contributor

Re: OAN - ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK

I've seen OAN over the past few months and it is more like an old cable access channel than a legit network. Poor production values and the most biased news coverage I've ever seen.  OAN cannot even get sponsors, so they do not even subscribe to a ratings service.

New Poster

Add One America News OAN to Lineup

Tired of begging Comcast to Add One America News to their Lineup! Been calling for over a year! Either get OAN or we will discontinue service with Comcast! You are so behind the times!! Slow as a turtle to move on things!!
New Poster

OAN (One America News)

Please add OAN to channel.  We would like an unbiased news channel, for real news.

New Poster

Re: OAN (One America News)

AMEN! Absolutey! But don’t hold your breath for them to do it. After all, a far left liberal company like Comcast would never allow another conservative channel to join them. They already have the Fox News Channel and it must just KILL them for keeping that but its vast popularity makes it impossible for them to dump it!

New Poster

Adding One America News Network to channel line up

I was wondering when you were going to add One America News Network (OANN) to your channel line up

New Poster

I agree. Starting to hate watching Fox. It's moving left

New Poster

I hate having to watch snipps on youtube, Liz Wheeler is great

New Poster

One America News Network: OAN OANN

Comcast/xfinity should carry OAN Network. Please add this channel to your MSM outlets to better suit your customers. AT&T has already made this switch in some geographic regions. Expedite your decision to add this channel to keep up with other cable providers.
New Poster

Request new channel

When will One America News Network be included in the lineup?