Community Forum

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

New Poster

OANN

I am requesting OANN to be added to our channel line-up.

When can we expect this?

please reply...as I will be looking for a provider that does include OANN.

THANK YOU

Official Employee

Re: OANN

Hi @Ruffian78

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. Our content teams work daily to bring you the best, most expansive programming possible. In some cases, however, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating our catalog as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future. To submit your interest in OANN, please visit here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/​. I hope this helps. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

One America News

I was considering switching from UVerse TV to XFinity but won't do so if I can't get One America News. Why aren't you making this available to your subscribers?

New Poster

News Channel

I would like to be able to access One American News Network on my cable service.

How can Comcast add this network to its' lineup?

New Poster

oan

We don't want to have to switch to FIOS but we will if we can't get OAN. Please start offering it!

New Poster

OAN

When is OAN (One America Network) going to be added to your lineup? I see it has been requested for years.
Official Employee

Re: OAN

@marisaoc wrote:
When is OAN (One America Network) going to be added to your lineup? I see it has been requested for years.

Thanks all for your feedback and passion around this service.

Just to add some additional background (nothing new below, just that some may have missed the earlier response):

The Comcast programming teams and local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and contractual obligations. The Comcast employees who participate in these forums certainly pass along your collective feedback, interests and concerns to those teams. All channels, regardless of affiliation, are required to go through the same application and approval process in order to be carried by Comcast.

As with any network contract, we want to come to an agreement that offers the best terms for our customers and our company that keeps both our costs and our customer's monthly costs to a minimum.

As with any business, situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations.

We don't have any announcements to make regarding the addition of this channel at this time. We also don't have an expected date for an announcement for adding this channel in Comcast areas.

Any potential channel addition(s) would be communicated ahead of time according to any FCC and local franchise requirements.

I realize that is not the answer that most of you were looking for but that is the current situation and an accurate answer.

The reality is that there could be a deal announced next week, next month, next year or not at all. Depends on the many factors I outlined above.

Thanks for your question, your interest and your passion. It has been noted and shared.

Certainly not the same - but FYI - customers on our X1 platform can easily get to some of OAN's top stories anytime on TV via the YouTube App. Press the XFINITY button on the remote control, select the Apps button then select YouTube. You can search for OAN using the on-screen keyboard.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

One America News Line Up

The thread was locked - Would like to switch to Comcast - but unable to do so until you obtain OAN.  I read Comcast about FCC and contracts - but it seems to me that you have a majority asking the same question - and you would work harder at obtaining it for your customers.

Regular Visitor

One America News Network

Why don't you offer OANN? Is it because it is a conservative news network? If AT&T offers it in their channel line-up shouldn't you? Is this just another way of censoring conservative views? Please add One America News Network.

New Poster

i want the One America Network

why doesn't Comcast have this channel?

New Poster

Re: OAN Channel

I want you to provide the OAN channel or I will seriously consider other vendors.

Highlighted
New Poster

OAN News

When is OAN News being added to the channel lineup?  I was told months ago that it was coming and it still has not been added.

New Poster

One America News

I understand Fios has One America News and it is very popular -- many of my clients love it.  How can I get One America on Xfinity?

New Poster

OAN

When are you going to start offering OAN ?

if we don’t hear something positive it’s easy enough to switch to AT&T
New Poster

OAN - ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK

Customers have REPEATEDLY asked for OAN network in the channel lineup; do you guys have any intention of offering it?? Other providers offer it & we're considering changing if you have no intention of offering it. YES or NO??
Valued Contributor

Re: OAN - ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK

I've seen OAN over the past few months and it is more like an old cable access channel than a legit network. Poor production values and the most biased news coverage I've ever seen.  OAN cannot even get sponsors, so they do not even subscribe to a ratings service.

New Poster

Add One America News OAN to Lineup

Tired of begging Comcast to Add One America News to their Lineup! Been calling for over a year! Either get OAN or we will discontinue service with Comcast! You are so behind the times!! Slow as a turtle to move on things!!
New Poster

OAN (One America News)

Please add OAN to channel.  We would like an unbiased news channel, for real news.

New Poster

Re: OAN (One America News)

AMEN! Absolutey! But don’t hold your breath for them to do it. After all, a far left liberal company like Comcast would never allow another conservative channel to join them. They already have the Fox News Channel and it must just KILL them for keeping that but its vast popularity makes it impossible for them to dump it!

New Poster

Adding One America News Network to channel line up

I was wondering when you were going to add One America News Network (OANN) to your channel line up

New Poster

I agree. Starting to hate watching Fox. It's moving left

New Poster

I hate having to watch snipps on youtube, Liz Wheeler is great

New Poster

One America News Network: OAN OANN

Comcast/xfinity should carry OAN Network. Please add this channel to your MSM outlets to better suit your customers. AT&T has already made this switch in some geographic regions. Expedite your decision to add this channel to keep up with other cable providers.
New Poster

Request new channel

When will One America News Network be included in the lineup?

New Poster

Re: New channel request

Because they are conservative an Comcast refuses to offer them.

New Poster

Re: New channel request

Agreed !!

New Poster

One America News

Please add this to X-finity. Too many worthless channels. I want this news channel.