Community Forum

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Add One America News to Lineup

ADD   OAN TO SO FLORIDA..  

New Poster

Add One America One to our channel lineup. Also add Blaze Media.
New Poster

Re: OAN on Cable

I want the OAN channel or I must leave your service
New Poster

One America News

One America News is needed. Please add it you line up. Fast! I can’t watch Fox any longer.
New Poster

How do I request that Xfinity add OAN to its channel lineup?

How do I request that Xfinity add OAN to its channel lineup?

New Poster

Re: One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

We would love to get OANN . It's the only news channel that gives you World news.

Our daughter  and her neighbors have ATT and they get One America News. It's hard

to believe a corporation the size of Comcast can't get access to OANN. Please give us

this choice. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am also requesting Comcast/Xfinity add One America News to the lineup!  We should have the choice!  CNN and MSNBC are worthless!

New Poster

Channel for OAN why do you not have OAN

Why does Comcast not have OAN ( one America network)?

would like it on channel list. I have get it on internet now. Directv has it. 

Request you add it to your channel availability. 

New Poster

Need to get OAN Cable News on Xfinity and Newsmax TV.

Thank you 

Contributor

Yes Add NewsMax too!
Official Employee

@67Tiger wrote:
Yes Add NewsMax too!

NewsMax is available on our X1 platform on channel 1115 as a part of Digital Starter and above packages. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@clarygramos2122 wrote:

Need to get OAN Cable News on Xfinity and Newsmax TV.

Thank you 

NewsMax is available on our X1 platform on channel 1115 as a part of Digital Starter and above packages.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

Now I hear this after suspending my HD programing services.
Contributor

Years late dollar $68 short. I am
On non-HD service now. No internet phone, no X1 HD service no X1 modem. Roku has it by subscription for free under youtube apps & OANN is available by mobile APP & Youtube for free or lot less than $68? TY So Much It So Comcastic!
Contributor

Also if you have a wifi capable PS3-4 or Wifi DVD player you don’t neef Roku.
Regular Visitor

I have been told by Comcast Xfinity that they have been trying to negotiate with OANN since they went digital & OANN refuses to negotiate. I contacted OANN yesterday & this was their response! We have been trying for over 15 years to get on Comcast. It would cost them less than ten cents for two chnnels.
Maybe they are not telling you the truth?
Expert

@DianeSt wrote:
I have been told by Comcast Xfinity that they have been trying to negotiate with OANN since they went digital & OANN refuses to negotiate. I contacted OANN yesterday & this was their response! We have been trying for over 15 years to get on Comcast. It would cost them less than ten cents for two chnnels.
Maybe they are not telling you the truth?

they lied to you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network clearly shows they were founded in 2013. the streams are available with a $5/month subscription from OAN. not sure why Comcast doesn't have that network in the Apps area of the X1 menu.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

When are we getting OAN?
New Poster

One America News

When will Xfinity add One America News. My gym has Direct TV and I watch there. I like xfinity, but would like to see OAN, at home. It seems to be less biased from most of the other news channels.
Contributor

Re: One America News

#MeTooOANN Have to watch it at the gym unless they switch it to CNN, MSNBC & One a Week Fox.
Contributor

Stream OANN’z app on you phone or app on your pc, or radio app on iheart. Sneak OANN on infinity on your apps! Go to Guide-Apps-YouTube-Search-OANN and click on OANN! That Should Cause A Conniption Fit At Infinity Some one figures a work around! You can also go to the streaming apps Sling Hulu Etc. Just disconnect & stream of internet if they want play games!
Frequent Visitor

Re: One America News

You can order One America News online stream from KLOWD TV it's about $50.00 a year works with Samsung. It has a few other channels. I've been using it for about a year. They have a bigger package but you really don't need it. Look into it!
Contributor

By the way after you go to OANN at the Youtube app. Click on Subscription to send a message to infinity that they should add it to the app choices! I’m almost a genius. To bad I don’t work for infinity! They would not be going out of business!
New Poster

I agree completely! I have tried going through the add channel stuff and if course it's not available. We need a better way to pressure them because threatening to leave only works when you have enough people willing to drop them like a bad habit!!!
New Poster

I keep seeing this Uverse mentioned, what is it?
Frequent Visitor

WHEN IS COMCAST GOING TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THEIR CUSTOMERS? DISGRACEFUL, WE PAY SO MUCH TO HAVE ALL THESE SPANISH CHANNELS INSTEAD! GIVE US OAN!

oan.jpg
Frequent Visitor

I HEARD YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE CITY / TOWN WHO LICENSE COMCAST AND COMPLAIN.

New Poster

Re: One America News Network - the new CNN - will we get it?

we receive OAN on verizon in MD and thank goodness we return mid may. if verizon comes to naples area we will switch in a heart beat

Official Employee

Thanks all for your feedback and passion around this service. 

Just to add some additional background (nothing new below, just that some may have missed the earlier response):

The Comcast programming teams and local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and contractual obligations. The Comcast employees who participate in these forums certainly pass along your collective feedback, interests and concerns to those teams. All channels, regardless of affiliation, are required to go through the same application and approval process in order to be carried by Comcast.

As with any network contract, we want to come to an agreement that offers the best terms for our customers and our company that keeps both our costs and our customer's monthly costs to a minimum.

As with any business, situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations.

We don't have any announcements to make regarding the addition of this channel at this time. We also don't have an expected date for an announcement for adding this channel in Comcast areas.

Any potential channel addition(s) would be communicated ahead of time according to any FCC and local franchise requirements.

I realize that is not the answer that most of you were looking for but that is the current situation and an accurate answer.

The reality is that there could be a deal announced next week, next month, next year or not at all. Depends on the many factors I outlined above.

Thanks for your question, your interest and your passion. It has been noted and shared.

Certainly not the same - but FYI - customers on our X1 platform can easily get to some of OAN's top stories anytime on TV via the YouTube App. Press the XFINITY button on the remote control, select the Apps button then select YouTube. You can search for OAN using the on-screen keyboard.

Frequent Visitor

I've got to give Comcast some credit. They added Newsmax to the channel list. It's channel 1115, so I'm taking back a little of my previous attacks on them. Maybe the day will come when Comcast will gives us One America News Network. After all I think they know OANN would get more viewers than MSNBC and CNN. I can tell you that people listen to OANN because they don't spin the truth. Isn't that what we deserve. Take the politicals out of the story. Get reporters that have balance and we will watch. FoxNews is hitting a tipping point. They can't say fair and balanced anymore. That's for sure.

Expert

@brightideas wrote:

WHEN IS COMCAST GOING TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THEIR CUSTOMERS? DISGRACEFUL, WE PAY SO MUCH TO HAVE ALL THESE SPANISH CHANNELS INSTEAD! GIVE US OAN!

you can get it now via their web site for about $50/year prepaid.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

link does not work, just goes to thier web page, no live stream.

Valued Contributor

@Al53 wrote:

Maybe the day will come when Comcast will gives us One America News Network. After all I think they know OANN would get more viewers than MSNBC and CNN. I can tell you that people listen to OANN because they don't spin the truth. Isn't that what we deserve. Take the politicals out of the story. Get reporters that have balance and we will watch. FoxNews is hitting a tipping point. They can't say fair and balanced anymore. That's for sure.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-new-favorite-network-oann-embraces-russian-propaganda?source=po...

New Poster

Hey please give us the channel so we don’t leave you guys. It would be great 

One American news network 

thank you! 

Regular Visitor

OAN (One America News)... Again

I see that there have already been quite a few threads and hundreds of people asking for the OAN (One America News) network channel to be added to the Comcast/Xfinity channel lineup, but I still haven't seen it being added, at least not here in Central Indiana.

We non-liberals used to at least have Fox News to get a semi-conservative viewpoint, but even Fox News seems to be going more and more liberal lately, and we simply have *zero* alternatives available to us on Xfinity.

So I would like to start yet another thread asking that Xfinity *please* add this channel!!

New Poster

One American News Network (OAN)

When will Comcast be adding the OAN (One American News Network) channel to their lineup? The leftist propaganda machine has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC and all conservatives have is Fox. Time to add another conservative news outlet to the lineup! WHEN? Or is Comcast as one sided and hypocritical as they seem to be?
New Poster

Yes. Please add OANN.

New Poster

I like that it is straight news . no admission or ommissions. Comcast needs to carry this network. !!!!
Official Employee

Hi All, 

Thank you for your feedback regarding OAN. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. 

Official Employee

Re: One American News Network (OAN)

Hello Kitkat5491, I understand your desire to add content that you enjoy watching in your area. We do listen to customer feedback. For more information on this topic, follow this link. If for any reason the link does not work for you, I suggest copying and pasting it into the address bar of your preferred browser. If there's anything else that I may assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

New Poster

When will Comcast add One America News channel

I have ATT Uverse cable in Florida. It offers One America News channel which in my opinion is far superior to all the other cable network news channels. It would be very smart for Comcast to offer this channel.

Official Employee

Re: When will Comcast add One America News channel

Hi there, carolferrullo. 

Thank you for posting your feedback on what channels you would like to see. We are always evaluating our channel line up and make changes according. 

If you have any other questions for me, please let me know. 

Regular Visitor

OANN

Please add One America News to your lineup. It’s good to have a variety of news sources, left and right leaning.

Thx
New Poster

OANN

I am requesting OANN to be added to our channel line-up.

When can we expect this?

please reply...as I will be looking for a provider that does include OANN.

THANK YOU

Official Employee

Re: OANN

Hi @Ruffian78

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. Our content teams work daily to bring you the best, most expansive programming possible. In some cases, however, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating our catalog as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future. To submit your interest in OANN, please visit here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/​. I hope this helps. 

New Poster

One America News

I was considering switching from UVerse TV to XFinity but won't do so if I can't get One America News. Why aren't you making this available to your subscribers?

New Poster

News Channel

I would like to be able to access One American News Network on my cable service.

How can Comcast add this network to its' lineup?

New Poster

oan

We don't want to have to switch to FIOS but we will if we can't get OAN. Please start offering it!

New Poster

OAN

When is OAN (One America Network) going to be added to your lineup? I see it has been requested for years.
Official Employee

Re: OAN

@marisaoc wrote:
When is OAN (One America Network) going to be added to your lineup? I see it has been requested for years.

Thanks all for your feedback and passion around this service.

Just to add some additional background (nothing new below, just that some may have missed the earlier response):

The Comcast programming teams and local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and contractual obligations. The Comcast employees who participate in these forums certainly pass along your collective feedback, interests and concerns to those teams. All channels, regardless of affiliation, are required to go through the same application and approval process in order to be carried by Comcast.

As with any network contract, we want to come to an agreement that offers the best terms for our customers and our company that keeps both our costs and our customer's monthly costs to a minimum.

As with any business, situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations.

We don't have any announcements to make regarding the addition of this channel at this time. We also don't have an expected date for an announcement for adding this channel in Comcast areas.

Any potential channel addition(s) would be communicated ahead of time according to any FCC and local franchise requirements.

I realize that is not the answer that most of you were looking for but that is the current situation and an accurate answer.

The reality is that there could be a deal announced next week, next month, next year or not at all. Depends on the many factors I outlined above.

Thanks for your question, your interest and your passion. It has been noted and shared.

Certainly not the same - but FYI - customers on our X1 platform can easily get to some of OAN's top stories anytime on TV via the YouTube App. Press the XFINITY button on the remote control, select the Apps button then select YouTube. You can search for OAN using the on-screen keyboard.