Community Forum

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: OAN on Cable

I want it too

New Poster

Re: Add One America News to Lineup

Agreed, OAN should be added for exactly that reason.

New Poster

OAN Channel

Will Comcast carry OAN channel?

Expert

Re: OAN Channel

It all depends where you live. I have the channel in my service area.

You either need to contact 1-800-XFINITY, or check with your service center in your area to find out if it is carried there, and in what tier of service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

You pretty much had me on your side until you took it to slamming Muslims. Dude, really?

Official Employee

Re: OAN Channel

Hi, jab721 - 

Welcome to the forum! You can view the local channel lineups here. Just make sure you log in to view the most accurate results. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

OAN

Why doesn't Xfinity have One America News on the lineup, definitely legit as CNN, Fox, MSNBC and others?

New Poster

OAN

When will you be adding One America News??

New Poster

One America News Network

I need an alternative to Fox News and CRTV.  Too many lies and too much misinformation from CNN, NBC, CBS, etc. to consider those outlets valid sources of information.  Please add OAN ASAP.

New Poster

OAN When will Comcast offer One AMERICA NEWS? We want it NOW

It is taking far too long for Comcast to add this program. There are  too many stupid channels on and we are hungry for something worth watching. Lets get it done Comcast!!!!

New Poster

Re: OAN When will Comcast offer One AMERICA NEWS? We want it NOW

I would not have switched to Comcast had I known they did not carry OAN.

Silver Problem Solver

Valued Contributor

I've watched this channel at times to see if its production values have improved. They haven't. Still poorly run network that has few advertisers and a definite slant to its "news" coverage. The owners won't even pay Neilsen to determine its ratings, so advertisers have no incentive to buy time.

New Poster

One American News Network - OANN - when will Xfinity add to channel lineup -

I am starting a new thread for this news channel.  This question was asked last year but it needs to be asked again this year.  There have been plenty of Xfinity users who have asked for this news channel to be added so I believe there is a "demand" which was stated was needed to get this channel approval.  Please advise when this will be seriously considered to add to the line up.  I am a new user this year and I really like Xfinity.  I left Direct TV but I am questioning why I did because OANN is on there so not sure why Xfinity can't add it also.  If there is an online survey that could be set up to gather names/account holders wanting this channel, please let me know where to go to sign.  Also, can you let us know when the next meeting will be held for when new channels are presented for consideration?  If open to the public, it might be nice to be able to attend.  Thanks!

New Poster

One America News NOW

When can I expect One America News to be available on Comcast?

Frequent Visitor

OANN - One America News Network

Can someone tell me how I can watch OANN on my Comcast cable and wifi connected TV?   Is there an app? It is not in the lineup but zillions of other channels are that we do not ever watch.   I prefer unbiased unopinionated news.   NBC and its various subsidies are terrible.  

Although I've been a longtime customer of Comcast (as in almost multiple decades) I'm fortunate to have other options like Verizon Fios etc available.   Thanks in advance.

New Poster

Re: OANN - One America News Network

Why is One America New Network (OANN) not offered on the Comcast/Xfinity lineup?
From what I have found numerous people for numerous years have been requesting it, and no answers have been provided as to why it is not being added to the lineup. Thank You!

New Poster

OANN News Network

Hello, I have been calling for months now about not receiving

OANN News Channel

If you don't start carring it on Xfinity

I guess i will have to get Direct T.V.

I pay over $200.00 a month for service from Xfinity

Your choice.. Make money off of us OR Direct T.V. Will be getting it.

New Poster

I have been calling and talking with Xfinity with no results

Direct T.V. offers it.

I too have been a long time Comcast user but will switch to Direct if

This isn't resolved quickly

New Poster

Adding a Channel

Can "One American News " be added?

New Poster

One America News (OAN) on Xfinity TV lineup

Fox News is imploding. OAN is an alternate conservative site broadcasting 24/7 that is going viral with Fox's downturn. AT&T carries the channel, Xfinity/Comcast does not. PLEASE CARRY OAN as an alternative... your customers deserve a balanced view of the news!

New Poster

OAN Channel

When Will Comcast offer OAN channel... FOX news is going down
New Poster

Since Fox is turning into MSNBC, I need to find a new news station and OAN seems on target, how can I get it on Xfinity ?

Fios has it, hope I don't have to switch, BUT I WILL

Frequent Visitor

Exactly. Is it too much to expect discipline for falsehoods, but not for truth tellers?
Expert

Re: Adding a Channel

@JimL59 wrote:

Can "One American News " be added?

Comcast doesn't offer OANN, so no, it cannot be added.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

OAN

You need to add OAN to your Xfinity lineup.  Otherwise, there's always Direct TV!

New Poster

If Direct TV, FIOS, and Roku can haveit.  Why cant Xfinity?

New Poster

Re: One America News (OAN) on Xfinity TV lineup

I wish to have One America News added to your channel line up.  I could not believe it was not available when I signed up with Comcast. 

Valued Contributor
New Poster

Re: One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

Hi Xfinity,

I just canceled my TV subscription wiith you to internet only.   I would consider coming back to a TV subscription if you brought on more quality content like OAN Network.

Please consider!

Thanks,

Mike.

Expert

While One America News Network is not a channel That I would bother to watch.

I will point out that If you have access to "You Tube", you can go to the search field and type in: OAN. The channel can be found there and you do not have to join "You Tube" to view the channel there.

Frequent Visitor

I subscripted to KLOWD TV for $53.00 a year I have about 15 channels which includes One America News Network. Considering Comcast only shows left wing point of view and only cares about increasing my monthly payments. I a disapointed in Comcast. So keep showing liberal now Fox is liberal so I'll take my business elsewhere.

Contributor

#MeToo Canceling my xfinty. Getting basic tv & internet for 80+ I warned them and they ignore us. If I could get a HDTV signal in W Roseville I would use just internet. Actually Starbuck & Library is 100’ to 1/4 mile away. I just hate librarys and Starbuck Coffee
Contributor

Just saw the latest Cable Network News Ratings! Fox is in top 10 with 3.0 shares. 15 of 24 are Fox programs. Bottom 5 are MSNBC. CNN has 1 Program Anderson Cooper 1.0 or 1 million. Sean Hannity & Tucker Carlson are 3.0 Shares. I don’t know what business Comcast is in? If 15 Programs get 3 times the audience and advertising coverage? I would drop CNN and MSNBC and Add OANN and see if they could replace the propoganada news of CNN & MSNBC. This is not Liberal vs Conservative or Left vs Right. Its Stupid vs Smart.
473EC564-7B78-49FD-A6CC-A40977405D39.jpeg
New Poster

OANN

PLEASE add One America News Network to your channel list!  I'm on the verge of leaving Xfinity for any cable service that carries OANN. It is shameful that you do not.

Official Employee

Re: OAN

Hey there, Drogas. 

Thank you for your feedback regarding OAN. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Re: One American News Network - OANN - when will Xfinity add to channel lineup -

DITTO!!!!!!!

New Poster

This is my concern as well. I want to leave ATT due to high cost, but I will never join a provider who does not offer OANN One America News. This is by far the best news channel.

New Poster

When will Xfinity offer OANN One America News?

I want to leave ATT due to high cost, but I will never join a provider who does not offer OANN One America News. This is by far the best news channel.

New Poster

WE WANT THE ONA NEWS NETWORK !!!!

New Poster

Been with Comcast since the mid 80's and not having OAN is becoming frustrating !! 

New Poster

Re: OAN

I pay out the wazoo monthly for xfinity.  I want OAN.   If this isn't addressed by July, I'll move to another provider.

Frequent Visitor

Question: can you give me the link for cable ratings.

@67Tiger wrote:
Just saw the latest Cable Network News Ratings! Fox is in top 10 with 3.0 shares. 15 of 24 are Fox programs. Bottom 5 are MSNBC. CNN has 1 Program Anderson Cooper 1.0 or 1 million. Sean Hannity & Tucker Carlson are 3.0 Shares. I don’t know what business Comcast is in? If 15 Programs get 3 times the audience and advertising coverage? I would drop CNN and MSNBC and Add OANN and see if they could replace the propoganada news of CNN & MSNBC. This is not Liberal vs Conservative or Left vs Right. Its Stupid vs Smart.

New Poster

Please add OANN.  We need better news options.  Thank you!

New Poster

Re: One America News Network - the new CNN - will we get it?

I thought there is a charge for the you tube channel?  Please add my support to OAN news.

Thanks

Pam

New Poster

PLEASE WE NEED ANOTHER CONCERVATIVE STATION
New Poster

W

When is Xfinity getting One America News?

New Poster

Need OAN now!

I can’t watch Fox News, they aren’t conservative leaning anymore. Now that Fox News has completely joined the liberal MSM I have to insist Comcast/Xfinity add a conservative news channel, OAN, to the Norther Virginia channel lineup.
New Poster

OAN

We need OAN added to the N. Virginia channel lineup. Absolutely must have, otherwise I’d say Comcast is stifling conservative free speach.
Frequent Visitor

Why don’t you have this in the line up yet?