Community Forum

Not getting all my channels

Frequent Visitor

Not getting all my channels

Why am I not getting all of the channels that are part of my digital starter 140 channel list.? I have even driven 120 miles just to change the box out. I have talked to and chatted with agents all week. I have those channels on my free to me guide/menu. I am a brand new customer.
New Poster

Re: Not getting all my channels

Welcome to the club! Been a long time (YEARS) customer & was in a two year agreement with them & at the start of secound year (this month) was dropped several channels (140 to 100 ?) with no solid explanation. They treat long term costomers very badly ! 

Frequent Visitor

Brand new customer. 1 week ago. Changed box out by myself per xfinity store who told me I have these channels. Chatted with xfinity for 2 plus hours. Talked on phone 1.5 hours drive time to store 3 hours. Chat told me I have channels, menu guide says i have channels, phone call said no i dont have channels. After installing box. No channels that I was looking for.
Official Employee

Hi Jpearl. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and channel package subscription, in order to troubleshooting why you are missing channels. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Jpearl. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

XFINITY  JOE?   SO WHERE IS THE FORUM ANSWER SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHERE TO START LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER? 

Official Employee

Hi, passportt. We did not provide an answer to this because we did not hear back from the original poster. If you have a similar question to theirs, you're welcome to create your own post and we will be happy to assist you from there. Thank you!