Community Forum

No Local Channels

New Poster

No Local Channels

We recently moved and when we got the cable turned on at the new place, we have no local channels, everything else works as it should.

Two days ago I called and was on the phone for nearly two hours, they tried to tell me they don't offer local channelse in the SF Bay area, which is ridiculous. I was then told they would escalate my case and be contacted within 2 hours. Nothing for two more days.

I called back Today and spent one hour on support with a person who had no idea about my case because it didn't exist so I had to re-explain and I have been been transfered through all the teirs for the next two hours, without a human responding for nearly 45 minutes as I currently sit here waiting.

I had no idea transfering one's account would be this difficult and time consumng. My last visit to the DMV was terrible but still better than this. The Xfinity customer service is up there with the worst I've ever experienced. 

New Poster

Re: No Local Channels

It’s the same for me too and many other channels. If you watch something from cooking channel on demand it’s in HD.