Community Forum

Nick Jr & Disney Jr HD

Regular Visitor

Nick Jr & Disney Jr HD

Seems within the last few days these channels have been ripped from my hd package. This is absolute garbage to families with small children. I am highly dissappointed with this move. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Nick Jr & Disney Jr HD

This happened to us on May 1st as well.  Comcast rep said that upgrading to newer hardware will fix the problem, so I let them send me the new hardware.  I'm skeptical since the channel lineup on the website now just says "Nick Jr." and "Disney Jr." yet my recordings through the end of April say NicJRHD and DisnJrHD.

Problem Solver

Comcast has never had Nick Jr. HD in any market that I am aware of.

Comcast does carry Disney Jr. HD in select markets, mostly in the west outside of California. If you're not in these markets (basically anything east of Minnesota, Wisconsin or Missouri), then the channel has not been made available in HD in those areas that I am aware of.

Official Employee

Hi all please let me know if you are still experiencing issues with Nick Jr and Disney JR HD and I can review further for you.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

We are trying to watch Nick Jr on Apple TV but it doesn't show that you are on the list. Please help.

Administrator

@MathFour,

Sorry for the inconvenience. At this time, the XFINITY Stream app cannot be installed on the following unsupported devices:

• Android TV
  • Windows tablets and phones
  • Nook devices
  • Apple TV
  • Other devices not specifically mentioned

If there is any update to this list of unsupported devices we will be sure to post that here in the forum. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Why isn't the Apple TV supported? That's really inconvenient!
New Poster

What is the channel number for Disney Jr. HD?