Community Forum

Nick Jr App

New Poster

Nick Jr App

Comcast please give customers a status update on negotiations to restore Comcast/Xfinity to the Nick Jr App.  The Xfinity Streaming app has a paltry selection of Nick Jr content, so that is not an acceptable substitute.

We would prefer not to switch to FIOS, but the Nick Jr app is very important to our children.

New Poster

Re: Nick Jr App

Switched to Comcast yesterday, will be cancelling my service today.  I cannot belive that Comcast does not/will not have an agreement to have the Nick Jr app.  I didn't like AT&T U-Verse cable, as it pixeled and froze frequently, but my kids LOVE the Nick Jr app and I won't watch much live tv until football season.  If Comcast gets their act together by then, I'll consider returning.  Five hours of my day wasted dealing with comcast installation, for naught.  Now, I'll have to pay for AT&T to come out and reinstall.  How annoying!

Admin1

Hi leftax & NickDad -- We are currently working with Nick Jr to obtain a licensing agreement for the Nick Jr App. We understand this will deliver a better experience for our customers. We appreciate your patience while we work towards this. 

New Poster

So you won't pay to allow customers the use of Nick's app, and NOW you remove nick jr (and Disney jr) from the stream TV lineup?! I'm absolutely furious. I chose your streaming app specifically due to the availability of nick jr and Disney jr and now that they're both removed, you'll be losing a customer pretty soon. Freaking ridiculous!!
New Poster

On top of it Nick Jr comes only with a bigger TV package. We essentially pay all that so our kid can watch this one channel. The cost-benefit for a consumer like me is not working out.

New Poster

Any update? It’s been months.
New Poster

Trying to activate Nickjr and Starz apps but with no success, should you please assist or update license status?