Community Forum

Newsmax TV

Frequent Visitor

Newsmax TV

How can I get Newsmax TV in Ray Twp Michigan?

Official Employee

Re: Newsmax TV

Hello @xjimx, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We understand how important it is to be able to view networks that interest you most. I would be more than happy to check availability for Newsmax TV in your area. I have responded to your private message if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Is Newsmax available in Tay Twp., Michihgan?

Official Employee

@xjimx, I want to be sure I provide you with the correct information and I just need a little more info from you. I have responded in our private message, if you could please respond to me on there, I can definitely get you the answer to your question. As well as be of any other assistance needed. Thank you!  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I'm lost what other info do you need? Is this the correct place to answer your requests? Cant' you just tell me how I can get Newsmax TV?

Diamond Problem Solver

As requested, send a Private message with your account details to . The information is necessary to look up the available programming in your area.

This is also the second thread that you’ve started, we’ve tried to help you and never replied to
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Newsmax-TV/m-p/3209075

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

OK ...... (Edited for posting information Publicly)

Is Newmax available at this address?  If so, how can I sign up for it?

Official Employee

Uh-Oh, @xjimx, please send me your information in our private message, not Public. That way I can check what channel lineup Newsmax TV is on in your area. Thank you!

Official Employee

@xjimx, I'm sorry we do not have this channel available in your area at this time. I have passed along your feedback and we have noted your interest. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

Official Employee

@xjimx wrote:

OK ...... (Edited for posting information Publicly)

Is Newmax available at this address?  If so, how can I sign up for it?

Yes, Newsmax is available on our X1 platform on channel 1115 and included as a part of the level of service that you already subscribe to. Enjoy!