Community Forum

Newsmax TV

Frequent Visitor

Newsmax TV

When will Newsmax TV be added to my channel lineup?

Official Employee

Re: Newsmax TV

Hello @xjimx, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We do offer this channel and I can take a look at your account to see if it is offered in your area. If so, I can see what channel lineup it is included in. Please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Have it on X-1 Platform 1115 NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET OANN
Official Employee

Hi @Evilpens64, thank you for visiting our Forums and for your feedback regarding OANN. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback, I will be sure to get it passed along and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns and thanks for being the best part of Comcast. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

do you think that more people will watch "Newsy" whatever that is that OANN ? COMON !!!
Official Employee

@Evilpens64, I understand where you are coming from and I will absolutely be getting your feedback passed along. Let me know if you need anything else from me, we're here to help. 

Official Employee

@xjimx, I never received a private message or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this channel concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with a any new issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to reach out and for being a Comcast customer. 

Official Employee

@xjimx wrote:

When will Newsmax TV be added to my channel lineup?

Yes, Newsmax is available on our X1 platform on channel 1115 and included as a part of the level of service that you already subscribe to. Enjoy!