Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Newsmax TV

Regular Visitor

Newsmax TV

There is a need for another new news channel to add more voices to the news. Unfortunately a lot of news channels today have a political agenda in mind. I would like to have you add Newsmax TV to your channel lineup. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Newsmax TV

Hello jgallant2000, I don't show that "NewsMax" is available in your area at this time. If you would like to request this channel to be added to your current lineup please click on this link

All Replies
New Poster

Yes, we need more diverse group of news outlets on Comcast. Please add Newsmax

Frequent Visitor

Absolutely. There surely is enough room to get Newsmax TV in your lineup instead of all the mindless drivel out there.

New Poster

We're a subscriber in Oak Park Michigan and have dozens of worthless channels - we want REAL content.  Please add newsmax!!

New Poster

Please add Newsmax to the standard lineup in Southern York County, PA

New Poster

Please and NewsMax TV to you listings so that we, the citizens of the United States, find out the real truth rather than the fluff popularized by the majority of the news channels on line.

New Poster

Ditto Hartland michign

rascalron wrote:

We're a subscriber in Oak Park Michigan and have dozens of worthless channels - we want REAL content.  Please add newsmax!!

New Poster

Please add Newsmax to the channel line up.
Regular Visitor

I want the news max chennal  on my tvs That covers the real news. Please 

Thank you

Jocelyn Gallant

New Poster

Please add Newsmax!
New Poster

Re: Newsmax TV & The Blaze

We subscriber in Windsor, CO and have dozens of channels that have meaningless content. We would prefer content with substance.  Please consider adding Newsmax and The Blaze to the standard lineup in Colorado.

Tags (2)
New Poster

Yes, please add newsmax to the your channel lineup.

New Poster

Please add newsmax TV to the lineup in Chicagoland area.  We need a real news channel, and it would be a good option for people who want truth in their content.

New Poster

If you don't get Newsmax I'm out a here.  Way too much dribble and noise on typical media. Thank God there are altenative News sources. NewsMax is a very vialbe one. 

Frequent Visitor

Yes add newsmax! Definately need a differing opinion on xfinity
New Poster

Please add Newsmax to the standard lineup in the Denver CO area

New Poster

Newsmax TV

Please add Newsmax TV to the standard lineup in the Denver CO area

New Poster

I agree!  Please add Newsmax to you programming!

Ajaxsubscriber wrote:

There is a need for another new news channel to add more voices to the news. Unfortunately a lot of news channels today have a political agenda in mind. I would like to have you add Newsmax TV to your channel lineup. Thanks.

New Poster

Newsmax TV

As a reader Newsmax Magazine and daily emails, I would like you to make Newsmax TV available.  They've approximately 35 million subscribers with Dish and Direct; an additional 10-12 million to come on board w/some smaller cable systems.  Clearly, the demand is there.

They offer a true alternative to all of the usual suspects: Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

New Poster

Newsmax TV

When will Newsmax TV be available on Comcast. This channel is important to many who desire accurate reporting of current news.

New Poster

I agree.  Please add Newsmax TV!

New Poster

I want Newsmax TV as well. What do ya expect. Isn't Comcast a big DEM donor?

New Poster

Re: Channels request

Can the Newsmax channel be added to my lineup?  I'm sure a lot of subscribers have requested this channel.  Thank you.

New Poster

We're a subscriber in Yuba County, CA and have dozens of worthless Spanish channels (I don't speak Spanish)  - we want REAL ENGISH content.  Please add real news Newsmax and dump MSNBC and CNN!!

New Poster

Add channel

Request to add NewsMaxTV to the xfinity channel line up. Where do I go to request addition to my cable channel lineup?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Add channel

the only way to be well informed is to listen to all of the views avaible

Thank you  Bob

New Poster

There seems to be some fraud going on! I did NOT request Newsmax.  NASA channel, yes. Jewish TV, yes ... Newsmax not a chance.

New Poster

I would like to request that you add NewsMaxTV to the Comcast lineup.  Thanks.

New Poster

Programs

Comcast carries NBC, ABC, CNN, PBS, MSNBC, ABC and FoxNews.  However, NewsMax is a great program and I would like to ask why NewsMax cannot be added to the list of programs.  It is on direct TV and other cable companies, and Comcast being my cable company I would like to ask that NewsMax be added.

New Poster

NewsMAX TV

Hello

When will Comcast start broadcasting NewsMax TV?

Other networks already provide their news coverage

DIRECT 349 or DISH 223 or VERIZON FIOS 115

http://www.newsmaxtv.com/

So when will Comcast stop being behind the times and start becomming a forerunner on new programming like these other networks?

I thought that by having Comcast that I was having a cable provider that provided me the best television programming and internet services yet here these other networks are kicking your back side all over the place when it comes to providing television programming that people want.

So what is the excuse?

When will you start providing this channel?

Your broadcasting NewsMax TV is appreciated & anticipated.

Sincerely,

Skip

State College, PA

New Poster

Re: NewsMAX TV

Comcast needs to add Newsmax. What is the delay as many including myself will switch over to Direct or Dish in the very near future so we can follow the Presidential race. Conservative radio hosts are advertising Newsmax and we can't even get it on Comcast. Please catch up to your competitors and realize there is a demand.

New Poster

NewsmaxTV

We want NewsmaxTV, which is AVAILABLE on Verizon, Dish, and Direct TV!

Why is Comcast the only one without it?

When is Comcast going to add it?

Who do I contact about getting NewsmaxTV?

Thanks,

Wizegal

New Poster

Newsmax

Could you please consider adding Newsmax to my channel lineup.. it's added to a lot of TV stations such as Direct. DISH. VERIZON, and much more...
Thank you !
New Poster

New channel

Requesting that Comcast carry/offer Newmax. Your competition offers that channel.

New Poster

Please add NEWSMAX TV to our selections

Please add Newsmax TV to our lineup.  Thank you 

New Poster

Newmax TV

Seems like most of Comcast/Xfinity competitors are carrying NewsMax TV:  Verizon, Dish, Direct TV

When will Comcast add this much needed news channel to is lineup?  There are plenty of liberal TV news options available but conservative thinkers only have FOX  and they are far from fair and balanced.  Please add NewMax TV.

New Poster

I too would like to see better choice in news stations like Newsmax or One America News.

Frequent Visitor

any plans to add newsmax tv.

Does Comcast have any plans for offering Newsmax TV in it's channel lineup.  Other carriers offer this station and I would like to have daily access to this channel.  I had opportunity to view their shows and really feel this is a worthwile channel.  I look forward to hearing back from you to know if this station being added is something in the very near future to happen, or will Comcast refuse to carry the channel.

Thank you.

Jackie

Frequent Visitor

Re: any plans to add newsmax tv.

Noticed that comcast carries Newsmax in many areas, like Savannah Ga.  How about adding this channel to Augusta area channel lineup?

Frequent Visitor

Re: any plans to add newsmax tv (Comcast carries it in 15 areas)

Here is the list of Comcast carriers for JLTV which carries Newsmax.  Can we add Augusta Ga to this list?  Thanks.

Comcast/Xfinity:
Boston/New Hampshire - Channel 196
Charleston, SC - Channel 239
Central Illinois (including Springfield) - Channel 788
Florida Gulf Coast Communities around Ft. Myers/Naples - Channel 239
Greater Chicago Area - Channel 686
Greater Philadelphia (including South New Jersey and Northern Delaware) - Channel 288
Hartford, CT - Channel 397
Houston - Channel 268
New Jersey (both New York and Philadelphia suburbs) - Channel 288
Northwest Indiana (including South Bend) - Channel 686
Orlando Area - Channel 239
Savannah, GA - Channel 254
South Florida Counties - Channel 239
Western New England (portions of CT, MA and NY)

New Poster

Please add Newsmax TV to your regular channel lineup for the Seattle / Redmond/Eastside area of Washington state!
Official Employee

Hi AB06, We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so Newsmax TV may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in Newsmax TV, please visit here: Channel Request

Regular Visitor

Newsmax TV

I would like to have add newsmax to channel line-ups/ WHen it will start? Jocelyn Gallant

Official Employee

Hello jgallant2000, I don't show that "NewsMax" is available in your area at this time. If you would like to request this channel to be added to your current lineup please click on this link