Community Forum

Newsmax TV channel

New Poster

Newsmax TV channel

I would like to have Comcast add the NewsMax tv channel to my list of tv stations.

New Poster

Newsmax TV

Why can't I get Newsmax channel from comcast.  Direct and Dish both have it.  Do I have to change carriers?

Regina Bossle

Regular Visitor

Newsmax TV in 33462

Why isn't Newsmax TV available?  UVerse and Direct TV are now offering this channel.  I live in 33462.

Official Employee

Re: Newsmax TV in 33462

Hi bbride3, I don't show that we carry "Newsmax TV" in your area. To request this channel to be added to your channel lineup please click on this link

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Is it possible to receive Newsmax

Will Newsmax be available to subscribers? When?

Official Employee

Re: Is it possible to receive Newsmax

Hi bbride3, I still don't show "Newsmax" in your channel lineup and I don't have a date when it will be added. For more information on how to request this channel please click on this link

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

Channel Request

I want Newsmax TV to be in my channel line up.  Can this be done please?

New Poster

NEWSMAX TV

When is Comcast going to offer NEWSMAX TV to the Florence , AL viewing area ?

New Poster

Newsmax

What is the channel for Newsmax?

New Poster

Question about programming.

When do you plan to add "NewsMax" to your programming line up.  I hope very soon!! Thank you

New Poster

Newsmax

Xfinity, please consider making Newsmax available in the Atlanta , Ga metro area.  Newsmax is getting more and more press attention and is in negotiations to add Eric Bolling,  Bill O'reilly and Gretta Van Susteren

New Poster

availability in washington

I'm very interested to findout if or when newsmax tv will be available for comcast users in the Seattle/ Tacoma area

New Poster

Re: Newsmax

I just heard about O'Reilly and looked it up, found Greta and would like my cable to add this channel.  It is a real pain to hook up the computer to our main TV to watch online - that's what I thought I buy cable for.  Please add to my lineup as well.

New Poster

Newsmax TV

Will you ever carry Newsmax TV?

New Poster

Newsmax

When is Newsmax going to be added to Comcast Chanel lineup in the Reading Area, PA 19608? I will be contacting the FCC if this is not addressed quickly. The price per month for your packages are outrageous. And adding censorship is mid evil. Please do what is right.

New Poster

Yes Please add to lineup in Reading, Pa. Called twice and was ignored. For the monthly cost, this should definitely be a choice for viewers. It feels like liberal censorship.
New Poster

Newsmax

I would like to know if we would get Newsmax, I am sick and tired of listening to FAKE news, Xfinity is the only company in my area that does not have it .  If you do not get it soon I will switch over and so will my neighbor. We live in the south in swamp country.  Thank you:

New Poster

Newsmax TV

Is it possible to get on TV the Newsmax channel?

Frequent Visitor

Re: NEWSMAX TV

When will Comcast offer Newsmax TV to Colorado?

Frequent Visitor

Ditto Colorado. We could really use some balance here in the People's Republic.

Regular Visitor

News Max TV

Add News Max tv to Comcast - Hershey PA

New Poster

Newmax cannel

When is Comcast going to add Newsmax TV? Fios has it., do I need to switch?
New Poster

Re: News Max TV channel

I want NewsMax TV! 

Expert

You can request a channel be added to the Comcast channel lineup here.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

YES!
514-05DbHCL.png
New Poster

What channel is News Max TV on Xfinity? 

Frequent Visitor

I would also like to have Newsmax channel added. I live in Rossmoor, Walnut Creek with 9,000 other residents, many of whom would like the channel added.

New Poster

Re: NEWSMAX TV

Comcast need to get newsmax as well one American news in the Quincy ,ma area!
New Poster

Xfinity, all other cable providers offer Newsmax! Why doesn’ Xfinity???
Frequent Visitor

@Bobv1 wrote:
Xfinity, all other cable providers offer Newsmax! Why doesn’t Xfinity???

Maybe because Comcast owns NBC? Just a thought...

New Poster

Newmax!!!

This is the 4th time I have requested Newsmax to be added to my Cable chanel lineup in Reading, Pa. 19608 and I have received NO reply via phone or on this community forum. <Edited for violating forum guidelines>. The right thing to do to earn more respect and viewership for Xfinity is to do the right thing and include this chanel like most other cable companies do. <Edited for violating forum guidelines> Please do what is right.

New Poster

I have requested newsmax to be added to our chanel lineup inReading, Pa. 19608 for the 4th time and still no response as to why they will not add it. It is beginning to look like liberal censorship as Xfinity is known to be a liberal platform and despises conservatism. It may well earn them alot more respect and viewer ship if they would be balanced. Not having Newsmax exposes their agenda and turns alot of people away.

Regular Contributor

Re: Newmax!!!

This is primarily a peer-to-peer public Community Forum of Comcast customers.  There are Comcast agents that do monitor and comment or provide some assistance.  It doesn't appear to be a forum for what you are asking unless you are asking for other customers to chime in.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

I want News Max TV via Xfinity in Folsom!

Problem Solver

Very few cable companies carry this channel, actually.

DirecTV and Dish are believed to be carrying both due to Newsmax paying them to do so.
Official Employee

Hello, rndebc5. 

We do not currently carry this channel, however, you can submit your feedback here. While this does not guarantee that we will add this channel, it does help us see what channels our customers want and helps us negotiate with that network. 

Official Employee

@sasy1 wrote:

I want News Max TV via Xfinity in Folsom!

Looks like news about Newsmax below, once we have additional information to share, we will certainly do that here and in other places: 

https://www.multichannel.com/news/newsmax-strikes-comcast-carriage-deal

Exclusive: Newsmax Strikes Comcast Carriage Deal

Expands reach by 10 million homes
JOHN EGGERTON

Newsmax TV has struck a carriage deal with Comcast, the nation's largest cable operator. The deal is expected to be announced later today.

"Comcast is the largest cable operator and we already have almost all the other major distributors, testifying to the strong demand Newsmax is generating from viewers across the country," said Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy, confirming the agreement.

Newsmax struck a deal with Dish last November, and also has carriage on DirecTV, FiOS, U-verse, and a number of cable systems, a universe that has now expanded considerably with the addition of Comcast.

Newsmax TV is a conservative 24-hour news channel currently available in 50 million homes via cable and satellite.

The agreement is for carriage in Comcast's XFinity "digital starter" package on the X1 platform, which will add another 10 million homes at the outset. Newsmax is looking to be in 80 million homes by the end of 2019. It currently programs 12 hours per day of original news content and is preparing to boost coverage as it preps for the 2020 presidential election.  

Contributor

Please notify me when it will be available to watch with the Xfinity channel number assigned to the program. How long is it going to take?

Thank you!

Regular Visitor

can not find info on when and where NEWSMAX TV is going to be on seattle tacoma area comcast

Highlighted
Official Employee

@mich48 wrote:

Please notify me when it will be available to watch with the Xfinity channel number assigned to the program. How long is it going to take?

Thank you!

Currently expected to be added on our X1 platform in December as a part of our Digital Starter level of service.  Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@ABREED wrote:

can not find info on when and where NEWSMAX TV is going to be on seattle tacoma area comcast

Currently expected to be added on our X1 platform in December as a part of our Digital Starter level of service. Thanks for your patience.

Regular Visitor

Guess December is better then never or better late then never but it should of been before the november elections like by the first of october

Regular Visitor

Is Newsmax going to be shown in HD?

New Poster

when will newsmax tv be available on comcast cable?

Official Employee

@markyquayle wrote:

when will newsmax tv be available on comcast cable?

Currently expected to be added on our X1 platform in December as a part of our Digital Starter level of service. Thanks for your patience.

New Poster

Re: News Max TV channel and OAN

Please don't add these political conspiracy channels disguised as "news".  These are the "fake news" channels.  They don't even claim to be non-bias or fact based.

Regular Visitor

Do you know if the channel will be broadcast in HD?

Regular Visitor

Re: Newsmax TV channel

I too would like Comcast to add Newsmax TV to the channel lineup in Massachusetts greater Boston area. Quite sick of the mostly liberal news content without any opposite  views on the news!

Official Employee

dgboy wrote: I too would like Comcast to add Newsmax TV to the channel lineup in Massachusetts greater Boston area. Quite sick of the mostly liberal news content without any opposite  views on the news!

Hello, I understand that you desire to have the "Newsmax" channel added to your current channel lineup. Please click on the click that (ComcastTeds) or (ComcastRachel) provided and leave your feedback there. 

Official Employee

@dgboy wrote:

I too would like Comcast to add Newsmax TV to the channel lineup in Massachusetts greater Boston area. Quite sick of the mostly liberal news content without any opposite  views on the news!