Community Forum

New channel request

New Poster

New channel request

I would like to see a news channel called 'One America News'.  My son has it on his AT&T service.  It is a non biased news program and I really like it and hope Comcast can carry it?

Also, any cance of getting a personalized choice in channels?   I am retired and would like a smaller choice in the channels we watch as opposed to a hundred I have to pay fir that I never watch!   

Thank you, Joe H. 
email: xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Michigan
Official Employee

Re: New channel request

Hello Kjhopper0571, thank you for your feedback, I understand your desire to add "One New America" to your current channel lineup please click on this link to submit your request for this channel to be added with our next channel update. We have options for you to customize your current line up as well, please visit us at www.comcast.com to make any changes. Currently on our premium channels such as HBO, Starz, and Show Time can be added A la carte.

New Poster

I too would like to see OAN added to the comcast lineup. Comcast needs to simplify the means to get in touch with those responsible in programming new channels or eliminating unwanted channels. A easily attainable phone number would help solely for this purpose. It's been difficult to reach anyone on this subject after calling the many different phone numbers comcast has. These representatives don't have a clue what I'm talking about or who to contact who does know. Please add One America News to your programming or give the public a good reason why not. Thank you.

Regular Visitor

I would like to see your new 24-hour cartoon channel called Forgotten Cartoon TV.

The shows are:

Waynehead

C Bear and Jamal

The Jackson 5ive

Da Jammies

Apple & Onion

Power Battle Watch Car

What About Mimi?

Road Rovers

The Get-Along Gang
The New Archies

ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks

email:ajacraig2011@gmail.com

@Topf0rty wrote:

I too would like to see OAN added to the comcast lineup. Comcast needs to simplify the means to get in touch with those responsible in programming new channels or eliminating unwanted channels. A easily attainable phone number would help solely for this purpose. It's been difficult to reach anyone on this subject after calling the many different phone numbers comcast has. These representatives don't have a clue what I'm talking about or who to contact who does know. Please add One America News to your programming or give the public a good reason why not. Thank you.