Community Forum

Netflix

Frequent Visitor

Netflix

I had an existing subscription to Netflix and just received service that includes it. I accidentally linked the wrong account on my TV and now it won't allow me to link it to the correct account. What do I do?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Netflix

So, Netflix says to call Comcast, have them deactivate Netflix and reactivate it to link the correct account. I call Comcast and they don't understand and tell me to call Netflix. This is ridiculous.
Official Employee

Re: Netflix

NJgirl75, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here. Apologies for the delay! 

I can help take a look at this further with you and fix the Netflix issues. I love being able to watch Netflix on my X1 box, and we want you to be able to watch it from the correct account! To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!