Community Forum

Netflix

New Poster

Netflix

Difficulty in downloading movies. Dozens of attempted downloads on many different movies. What good is this feature if I can not watch my selected show?? Smiley Sad

Expert

Re: Netflix

carman603 wrote:

Difficulty in downloading movies. Dozens of attempted downloads on many different movies. What good is this feature if I can not watch my selected show?? Smiley Sad

Hi, I moved your post to the channels and programming area. If you subscribe to Netflix and use their app, you might want to contact them for support. I just used their app (as a test) to download a '30 minute' comedy TV episode and it downloaded and played fine. Many first things to try with mobile devices is to power them down and restart their Operating System. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Netflix

Hi carman603, are you trying to view Netflix on your cable box or are you trying to watch movies on the Netflix app? In either case loading issues are caused by a poor internet connection, please make sure your modem is running properly first then you can reset your app or cable box so that you get a stronger connection.