Community Forum

Nat geo wild

New Poster

Nat geo wild

What happened to this station?
Expert

Re: Nat geo wild

I still have it in my service area. Are you missing it in both HD channel and the SD channel?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

In your area it’s a TVGO channel(streaming).

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, Kreid16. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! If you have questions beyond the answer that ComcastAndrew supplied, feel free to let us know.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

No, it’s says I must upgrade my package but in my account, I do not see a package which includes Nat Geo Wild.
Official Employee

Kreid16 ~ Is that when you're attempting to view content for that channel while logged into our website online or via our Xfinity Stream app? Otherwise, are you trying to navigate to the actual channel within the guide on the TV? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

The streaming app says I need a subscription.
Official Employee

Kreid16 ~ It's not available within a channel package in all areas. Can you sign out, sign back in and confirm that you're still getting the subscription message within the app?