Community Forum

Nat Geo Wild

New Poster

Nat Geo Wild

According to a recent newspaper article, we're supposed to get Nat Geo Wild on channel 108 but I don't see that in the Comcast channel lineup at the location.  Does Comcast have Nat Geo Wild and if so, which channel and what package is it in?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Nat Geo Wild

Yes, Comcast has Nat Geo Wild. I have it on 108 here.

You mention not seeing it in the channel line up, are you referring to the on-line schedule?

I just checked the listings on-line, and 108 is still listed as Fox Reality. Obviously someone has not updated the listings.

Even if you don't see it in the listings, if you have a digital package, put the tv on ch. 108 and you should see Nat Geo Wild. AND it should be listed as such in the on-screen guide.

New Poster

I have NatGeoWild channel on 108. 

I DO have a question about Comcast's lineup on LOCATE TV, which is at locatetv.com. The service is WONDERFUL...without it, I used to miss all of my favorite shows. But sometimes they say Comcast's service in OUR area here in South Elgin is running a show I watch, but I look for it, and it's not there, or I see a show, and they don't list Comcast as having it listed. Does anyone have any ideas?

Silver Problem Solver

Programming information comes from the broadcasters/channels so if they have not updated their information the online tv guides don't always get updated.

Sometimes I see the same thing. TVGuide.com will list something showing that is not playing and Zap2It.com shows the proper lineup. I guess it depends on the service and how often they update their database and information.

I will need to check out LocateTV now just to see how it looks.

Hope this helps.