Community Forum

NOW LIVING IN CALIFORNIA. CAN I SEE METS GAMES VIA MY COMCAST TV

New Poster

NOW LIVING IN CALIFORNIA. CAN I SEE METS GAMES VIA MY COMCAST TV

Live in a cell phone dead zone and am reliant upon my home comcast wifi. Am a die hard Mets fan and just moved from NY to California. Anyway I can access sports NY tv to see Mets games via my comcast?

Valued Contributor

Re: NOW LIVING IN CALIFORNIA. CAN I SEE METS GAMES VIA MY COMCAST TV

@relocatedmetfan wrote:

Live in a cell phone dead zone and am reliant upon my home comcast wifi. Am a die hard Mets fan and just moved from NY to California. Anyway I can access sports NY tv to see Mets games via my comcast?

@relocatedmetfan wrote:

You can see the nationally televised METS games on ESPN, Fox, FS1 and MLB Network. For the other games, you'll need a subscription to the MLB Extra Innings package that is available from Comcast. https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings 

Official Employee

Re: NOW LIVING IN CALIFORNIA. CAN I SEE METS GAMES VIA MY COMCAST TV

Hi relocatedmetfan, I can confirm what studolgon stated above is true and if you are interested in getting the MLB Extra Innings package added to your account please let me know.

Thank you