Community Forum

NHL Center Ice issue 3/9/19

Highlighted
New Poster

NHL Center Ice issue 3/9/19

The channel guide for the package's range of channels is not populated with the scheduled games for tonight.  Therefore it is impossible to record tonight's games to DVR.  I have it programmed to record ALL games of Chicago Blackhawks and my list of upcoming 'scheduled recordings' shows all games set to record for the next 10 days EXCEPT tonight's game.

Contributor

Re: NHL Center Ice issue 3/9/19

When I tune to a center ice channel, I get error XRE-03121. No, I haven’t made any changes to my account today or even recently. 

Good thing is that I can watch the Hawks on Dallas feed since inlive in Houston but that doesn’t fix the issue with Center Ice.

@jkampf wrote:

The channel guide for the package's range of channels is not populated with the scheduled games for tonight.  Therefore it is impossible to record tonight's games to DVR.  I have it programmed to record ALL games of Chicago Blackhawks and my list of upcoming 'scheduled recordings' shows all games set to record for the next 10 days EXCEPT tonight's game.

Contributor

Did a system refresh and it did not solve the issue so it’s something on Comcast’s end.

Contributor

Now I’m getting XRE 03090 on the HD Beta channel and XRE 03121 on the rest.

Contributor

Looks like it’s partly fixed. The HD Beta channel is working, when I tune to that channel, I get the Center Ice schedule for the day. When I tune to a regular Center Ice channel, I get the 03121 error still.